Profitable Trading. Period

Hi there Hopiplaka

Thank you found out what it was, you need to put the mic next to your mouth

oh well live and learn.

Regards

James

Great video James! I appreciate your willingness to teach your ways.

Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if you could present a video of a couple of trades involving when the US market opens, since I live in the us and find it difficult to trade during the London hours.

Trading the bank method?

Like buying at absolute low and selling at absolute high of the day and coming out victorious?

Hi there here is the trade taken yesterday it gave around 90 pips.

Have a good weekend

Regards

James

Hi there Mac

Here are 3 days last week the start of the US session be aware price will not always go has high, this week was in consolidation so the moves were bigger try looking for 40-50 pip moves becarful at the end of the week fridays as the big boys set up for the following week they may hold price low for the new cycle the next week as they did this friday also if london has not made a big enough move ie the daily range then the US session may be a continuation of the london move.

Hope this helps

James

Hi there Luiz

Thats the the plan or as near as you can.

Regards

Hi there James here

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Today am looking for both the euro/usd and the gbp/usd to pull back and then move to the downside so my bias is down for the moment.

Regards

Hi thank you for showing me this, I guess what you are doing and you can correct me I am wrong is looking at the previous days highs and lows and using these as support and resistance areas for where you place your trade and how they relate to what is going on for the new york open, and I am also curious to how you would have looked at the new york open today.

Hi there Mac535

The way the market is at the moment is not normal price action but its more to do with the daily range as well as S/R area’s but please feel free to join the live training.

Regards

James

Hi there everyone

Had i few issues this week with skype will be back tomorrow great day today nice move on the EUR/USD for 72 pips

Regards

James

[B]TRAINING ROOM[/B]

I will be in the live room doing a 2 day free course for the purpose of training the Bank training method on live charts for new members on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2-4 pm GMT / 9.00am-11.00 am New York time

You are welcome in the room any of the days for the 2 hr sessions.
[B] [/B]
[B][U] [/U][/B]
[B][U]Covering the following [/U][/B][U] [/U]
[U] [/U]

How to spot when banks are making there move and taking positions?
How and were to enter trades at the right time to get maximum profit?
How to set profit targets?
How to spot the tricks the banks do, but don’t want you to no?
How banks trade cycles and levels and how to count them?
How to spot what direction you should trade for the week?
How to spot the high and low of the day being set?
How to know what times of the day are the best to trade?

Please register at [B]forextraderukgroup[/B] at SKYPE

Regards

James

this system does make sense.
thank you very much James for your time, work and sharing this, not such a spoken about method.
in the scarcity of this method, its not easy to find it.

but to spare and help you guys, just search this with quotes “Smart Money Bank Trading Strategy” and you will find it all in one place for easier study. great source.
// i hope it helps to speed up the process of a learning curve for those who wish to follow this method //
regards

Hi there

Today i am looking at the euro/usd looking for a move to the up side so my bias is long today will look for a pull back then a move long to 12320 then if this is broken a possible move to 12350.

Regards

Hi there here is the trade i didnt stay in the trade because i set my take profit and left it

Regards

How much I have to paid for a month signal service, bro? :59:

Hi there Luiz

I do not charge for a signal service its free here

Regards

Hi there here is the trade from this morning just closed out at 12329 for 82 pips.

Regards

Hi there

Well the 2nd target was hit but i didnt stay in the trade, so have a good weekend and see you all next week fot the training on Monday.

Regards

Hi Everyone,

In the spirit of being fair to the entire BabyPips Community, we’re locking this thread while there is a pending discussion on the situation at hand.

Thanks,

Pipzilla
BabyPips Moderator