Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Iā€™ve not checked the other threads for ages and today I did and saw the new threadā€¦

Its a sign lolā€¦

On a serious note, really looking forward to this new thread and hoping to understand the wider picture of how these concepts work and how I can benefit from them.

Man i cant wait, i was on holidays for August now i need to review all the market reviews , and gear up.

Pro club here we come.

really looking forward to that great mentorā€¦

ICT, have been following for a few months trying to absorb the details from all your videos and put it into effect. Have to say that the inside the range video was a recent revelation for me, market structure setting a light bulb off in my mind. Feel I can now make some sense of this all and called a couple of the trades last week. Gonna start trying to demo trade the concepts and looking forward very much to becoming a trader under your mentorship and with the support of all on your threads. Thanks to all who post and to you ICT for giving us all so much of your time. Billy

Perfect timing for me as I have been demo trading.
Thanks for all that you do.

OH MY GOSH YES! :smiley: Itā€™s not Christmas yet, is it? :wink:

15 years ago I sat through 4 years of classes at USC and I hated almost every minute of it. But, had ICT been a professor and offered his trading class, I would have stayed and gotten my PhD! haha What Iā€™m saying is that Iā€™m having such a great time learning this stuff with you guys and especially with ICT. Itā€™s a blast. See you all soon.

G

Whoop whoop

That is something Iā€™ve been wondering lol what happens when you unload. Thanks Michael I honestly didnt think there was a trader as generous as you out there. Youā€™re changing lives man.

Looking forward to this very much! Regards the tweet: ā€œshare with me your expectations and what do you hope to glean from it?ā€, for me it has to be:

expectations: even more ā€œsmart moneyā€ insight
hope to glean from it: improvement in my consistency (although, since reviewing ICTs work for the past few months, this has improved dramatically already!)

Yeahhhā€¦Go Go Goā€¦

Thank you so much Michael for your tireless effort in showing us the path to success!

Let the journey begin. Thank you Michael for the enabling me to gain an insight on how to trade.

thank you Mike.

Thank very much ICT, looking forward to it!
Guys, where can one find the ā€˜old PTC seriesā€™ and also the ā€˜trading in the rangeā€™ video please? Mentioned alot but I canā€™t seem to locate this resource.
cheers

Short answer: itā€™s in a torrent floating around the web, I never got the torrent and only saw a few of the old vids before the notorious winter surprise take down.

Long answer: Iā€™ll go out on a limb and say that if you have viewed all the current videos a couple of times (and made notes) and read the old thread: 301 Moved Permanently you are not missing much.

That said I am very much looking forward to this!

Canā€™t wait!

Thx for the help ICT!!

Dammit, didnt get the chance to come and subscribe soonerā€¦ Wanted to make page 1 of history, guess ill have to settle for page 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Subscribed and counting down ! :smiley:

Gotta hawk your computer and phone thats how I knew

I am subscribing x10000, thanks for your continued effort Michael.

Bless you!