Forex blog, newsletter, etc. with excellent track record?

When it comes to stocks and options, there are often newsletters that offer entry and exit points (most of them are blehhh, but there are a few paid newsletters that are not very well-known that are excellent.)

Are there any similar services for forex trading that are really good? Waiting lists are OK with me. I would think that because of the size of the forex market, there would be more of such newsletters.

Or if there are no newsletters, are there any good blogs or mailing lists that are good? Thanks…

If I were you, I would steer clear from the crummy newsletters you get in the mail…sure some of them might be right in the money…long after they have placed there trades and told you a few days to late. Your better off learning how to interpret the information on your own.

Here are two of my favorite blogs I frequent daily :

hectortrader.com
pfxglobal.com

i also go on youtube and watch several hours of video regarding not only forex but trading in general…

I’ve gotten in the mail a forex related system (which I was able to decipher almost exactly what it was in just minutes) but not sure if there are any newsletters. The market moves to fast for them I would guess