Nial Fuller price action trading course

Hello again,

I have come across a course on price action trading by Nial Fuller and wanted to get some feedback from from my forum colleagues. Has anyone used this course or have any suggestions? I have already completed the babypips school but feel from what I have read about price action trading that this could be for me.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am a member of Nials Course and using his techniques i am generally Profitable. As far as the course is concerned if you go through his free Videos and free forex strategies on his Website that would be enough to learn his strategy as his course is pretty similar to what he explains in his video. However the most valuable thing which i found was the access to his members forum where he puts in daily commentary and then some senior members put in there trade ideas. So all in all you are paying for the members forum access rather then the course.

You can Check Chris Capre’s 2nd Skies as well , which is pretty good as well. You need to stick to one mentor or coach and that is the key to success in this market.

Best of Luck.

1 Like

I have written several reviews of this over the years you can search for them if u want. Cliff notes: didn’t like it and I don’t use any of that in my current trading now. Just didn’t work for me.

Yes, I came across Nial Fuller some years back and he is not bad. However, I have a good news for you. After many years of searching for a wonderful trading system that is affordable and simplified, I eventually got one through our one and only Babypips. It is Dnbpriceactionprotocol
I am sure you will like it.

Thank you Firsty, just had a quick look and is just what I am looking for.

Mark

I understand Nial Fuller is banned from babypips and forexfactory. I’m not sure of the details, but make sure you perform your due diligence before buying a course. Price action in itself is simple enough and I don’t think you need to spend $$$ to access a few commonly-known chart/candlestick patterns that are freely available over the net. Just my 2c.

I recommend Price Action course from forexschoolonline.com (Johnathon Fox)

Check out the free articles and videos on the site.

Also check out his thread here: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

Cheers

Hello dudest,

I definitely don’t want any arguments with you here. But Something smells fishy & don’t like to see newbies fall for anything blindly

I have noticed that you always seem to promote that course with all your recent posts link to it and you always link using the same text etc… Instances where,

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/49723-forex-trading-courses.html#post434169

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/53199-looking-teacher-fx-willing-pay.html#post479125

http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/50924-strategy-start-4.html#post481314

…and since you’ve now been called out on this, I wonder if you’ll go back and edit some of your past posts, or will you change your posting style from now on, to appear less obvious…? Only time will tell

am interested in Nail’s course so lets be please in touch vladymk is my skype.

Vpp, no point in Skype with me as I’m still learning but as mentioned by the other member there are lots of tutorials from his website on YouTube so it might be worth watching them before committing any of your money.

Tbh I’m a going over and over candlesticks at the moment and hopefully this will give me something to build on and help me understand more when I move to the next part of my training.

Have you tried the babypips school yet? It’s very good, free and even funny in parts, I found it an excellent place to start even if you don’t soak all the information, but it might also give you some ideas on how to plan your training.

Good luck and enjoy the ride

thx … I wanted some explanations of the names he uses :slight_smile: but will figure it out.

If you’re interested in the candlestick / chart patterns used in “price action” trading, just load up MT4 and do your own manual backtest. That way you can mold a system that fits your personality.

Mark,
I am sure you won’t regret it as what you will get there will by far outweigh the cost. I am not aware that Nial is banned from Babypips but what I know is I was lucky to be taught by dnb in a simplified way and it is affordable. The truth is I have started making steady money. Let other guys try him and you will have different stories to tell in a positive way. DnB Forex Price Action Trading Strategies
Firsty

I think it’s important with any business education (trading is business – investment/risk/reward) it’s not ever going to be a simple system that you employ and become a millionaire with. Nial’s videos (I’ve only seen the free ones) suggest he’s knowledgeable.

There are many ways to approach the markets. Defining which approach fits you and then learning from pros who embrace a similar approach seems sensible.

Good luck!

Is dnb any good? What makes them different from other price action strategies?

The more the merrier I say! Especially if they are former yoga instructors. Everyone knows that meditation/yoga background is better than any financial background for trading because of the intense psychology that is key to price action trading.

Personally, I would be wary of this Nial Fuller guy. Anyone who calls himself a “professional trader” and does not publish his trading records probably does not make any money whatsoever trading.

He makes money selling candlestick trading courses, which are probably composed of information which you can find for free online, such as on babypips or on websites such as stockcharts.

Hmm Chris Capre and Nial Fuller is still in full swing bringing fresh meat to theirs useless price action courses ,!!!

One thing that is 100 % certain is that the new aspiring traders , educates themself into a dead end they never get out of …:46:

There is a utopia believe that you can educate yourself as profitable forex trader by studying a 4 hour candle … ! !:rolleyes:

I argued a lot with Nial Fuller and Chris Capre … Nial Fuller with his unpolite behavior , that he is being banned in most forex forum …
That someone can praise Fuller ` s pdf courses , no comment

Chris Capre is more sophisticated hiding behind a polite teflon mask where yoga and anthropologist is enticement to show its seriousness …

But use entirely ordinary logical common sense …! !

How likely is it that a person who alleges that he was working for the JNF Hedge Fund where he was the only trader for the fund not trained internally and saying he operates a fund called Kronosfx where entry ticket is 500 K ( when am I arguing with Capre was it 1000 K :slight_smile: ).

Capre have decorated his cake , there is no obstacle that he shows the results back to 2002 while Kronos fx was started in 2011 … ! !
But everybody can create a webpages ,but ask Capre to verify his result ,
Trust me ,you will never get an answer …!
So I`m afraid the nasty true is That Chris Capre is living of the coins he get from his courses and private couching …

The fantastic thing about the Internet is that you can rave up your CV, and even more amazing is that you always find people who are willing to believe…:o

I’ve been through Niall Fuller course and it is OK for a complete newbie but you can get all the same information for free. And some of his strategies are questionable to say the least. I wouldn’t bother getting it if I were you.