Money Management & Psychology Sites

Stumbled along these sites, the money management one is pretty lengthy with ten lessons, but it is solid, lots of tips, lots of information. The Psychology one, well I don’t know if it’ll help cause I think you need to learn the psychological part of trading through experience but it’s a decent site, anyways hope you find these sites helpful. Stay cool, Take it easy!

Mechanical Trading Systems - Money Management 3

Trading Psychology - Managing The Psychological Side Of Trading

I think our problem is that we are seeking for different trading strategies, spend time for testing one, then go to another and this process is endless. I think real, professional traders stick to one strategy and master it. And wneh you are master, the question of MM and trading psychology is not so important.

You would need to do away with bad thinking that has adverse effect on your trading. When you have a negative trade, try to find out why and how you could improve your trading. Do not dwell on your past bad experience since this does not help you. You would need to focus on more opportunities ahead of you, and not weighed down by the forgone events.