Delete Thread

EDIT: Sorry, I answered my own question

EDIT - the user was asking a question about how to tell 4 & 5 digits apart.

Hi,

In the case of EURUSD 5 digit broker… 0.00001 would be 0.1 pips.

1 pip at 4 decimal would be 0.0001
2 pip at 4 decimal would be 0.0002

1 pip at 5 decimal would be 0.00010
2 pip at 5 decimal would be 0.00020

If price moves on a 5 digit from 0.00010 to 0.00015 it would be a move of 0.5 pips.

On a 5 digit broker the easiest way to work it out is to just remove the number to the right of price.

EURUSD currently trading @ 1.33856… so I read this as 1.3385. If price moves to 1.3400 this is a 15 pip move.

USDJPY is a bit different but again just remove the last digit to make it clearer. Price currently trading at 96.635 (or 96.63) if price moves 12 pips up we’d be at 96.75, or 96.755 if we’re thinking in 5 digits again.

Hope this makes sense.

Haha, I just spent my valuable time away from drinking a very fine single malt to answer this.

I would have left the question and thread title in case other folks have similar question.

You have my sympathy… A single malt too! I’d pass on a fine Cuban cigar to compliment that Scotch but your in Kent and I’m in Cheltenham. LOL!! I content myself with a few’ish pints of cider after a long day and BP. :smiley:

Can give you a heads up though. PA on GU looks to have topped out @ 1.5572. Looking for a sustained reversal next week. Not quite on the same playing field as a single malt! :33:

Haha cheers bud.

I agree good call on the reversal… yesterday we had a bounce at the 200MA and we’re in yet another channel to break free of… probably GU not going anywhere higher in the nearish future so likely a lot of smaller folks cashing in on the big moves recently will be taking out profits

i want to delete this thread please answer this suggestions.give me some help for this suggested by thread.