£20 to £10k Binary Options trading challenge

I know there is a lot of shady business in the Binary Options world but I’ve been trading them long enough to avoid them.

This time last year I attempted to turn £22 into £10k. I got as far as £3600 and then disaster struck. The reasons for the failure were many, wrong time of day to be trading, emotional trading, ego etc etc…

I’ve learnt a lot since then and thought it would be a good time to attempt the challenge again…

I will start Thursday 30th January 2014

I will post daily blog updates on - binaryoptionschallenge.blogspot.com

I will try to upload videos of the previous trading session as often as I can as well as other strategy videos, mindset, money management etc.

I aim to complete this target in under 2 months.

If anyone is interested in following me or asking questions, feel free.

Cheers

Erm that is a 45,000% return in 2 months…
Do you think you could do this with a grand into 450 grand? If so we should talk.

Wow, i just looked into these things a bit more. They really are a totaly scam. They are run by bucket shops which i’m pretty sure if you could burn them would either go bust or just turn you off. Also they for the most part seem to charge margins of 15-20% which is totally insane. Wow, just wow.

Right, I am off to go start one up…

Yeah, they are essentially bucket shops as you are betting against the broker. Marketsworld are great though, I’ve been with them for over a year and they’ve always paid out. As I said initially I am very much aware of the shady business practices of many of these brokers and for that reason recommend starting off small and building up taking withdrawels every two weeks.

With the blog I hope to share some knowledge I’ve picked up from over the years on a range of subjects such as price action, psychology and money management.

Cool, i wish you luck, as i say it was not really a dig at you it was more that the bookies make it really hard for you to out bet them since the margin is really high. High street horse racing bookies have on average a 30% spread so they are at least better than that. Props if you can make it work.

Yeh am aware of the odds which aren’t great but as long as you play online reliable setup s then it is possible to increase the account size fairly quickly.

Cheers

Finished the day on £59.94 which is 111.5% increase on first day. Unfortunately I work on tuesday and wednesay so can only really trade for 3 days a week.

binaryoptionschallenge.blogspot.com - I have a couple of videos I’ve done of the trades for the 2 days.

Thanks

It seems thechatter took a break from trading. I am inspired by the challenge and will post my progress here. Anyone else is welcome to join me. It will be interesting.