Im new and want to kearn about forex trading.. Any tips?

I study business and want to get involved in trading within the stock market and forex market I understand the stick market slightly more but get confused when using forex trading can you guys help me!!

You could start at the school right here and I would recommend asking specific questions after that in order to get a quality answer.

[QUOTE=“Eliot197;619951”]I study business and want to get involved in trading within the stock market and forex market I understand the stick market slightly more but get confused when using forex trading can you guys help me!![/QUOTE]

You’re only going to get out what you put in.
Be more proactive and seek out the answers yourself.
You’ll learn more about who you are as a person in the journey to becoming a trader than in almost any other aspect of your life.

Do you want to be a professional trader? If so, you need to change your mindset to start thinking and acting like one every day.
Research everything you can on the web and if something doesn’t make sense…ask away!

Trading is not a sprint…it’s a marathon. No one gets rich overnight. If they do, they usually end up losing it twice as fast.

I like the advice, I will do… I am just a little confused in the subject of Forex trading to Stock trading I guess it’s something a little research can fix, when u finally know enough I will start investing and I know what you mean the best things take time so I won’t be rushing into it anytime soon.

[QUOTE=“Eliot197;620288”]I like the advice, I will do… I am just a little confused in the subject of Forex trading to Stock trading I guess it’s something a little research can fix, when u finally know enough I will start investing and I know what you mean the best things take time so I won’t be rushing into it anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Just don’t overwhelm yourself and try to set reasonable goals.
Focus on learning the ins and outs of trading,rather than how much money you can/will make.

Emotions are a big part of trading.
I’d suggest first reading up about the psychological aspects of investing…then, look into risk management.
Once you have that base you can start to formulate your own strategy.

My advice has always been- don’t pay anyone for anything.
95% of everything you’ll ever need to know to be a profitable trader can be found on the web for free, if you put the endless hours of work in.

some of the websites have a special courses for newbies. it may be very usefull, specially the ones that are 1 on 1 online kind of training through Skype. good luck!

If you start with school, by the time you’re finished you should have a basic understanding of forex. Once you have a basic understanding of the forex you will be able to design a trading method built around sound money management and then you will be able to practice patience and discipline you will need to trade in the forex. But just like school and most everything else, you start with a strong foundation and use the foundation to take you up the ladder. The stronger your foundation in the beginning the easier to move up the ladder later on. Good Luck
Gp

google Lance Beggs, Don miller, Al Brooks Bob Volman ,

You find everything you need to know among those …99,9999 % of all advices you get from a forum is wrong ,so maybe my advice is wrong too …

A little puzzling is that absolutely no one on this forum are professional traders … What assumptions they have to advise a trader when they barely have traded with a standard lot in life …!

Forexunlimited foolish advice not to buy knowledge is an idiotic advice.

The trick is to filter out what knowledge is worth paying for! .

Following forexunlimited advice by putting a purchase order in a subjectively perceived supply demand zone in the belief that the price will turn, can be costly to your wallet …

Actually I’d like to retract some of my post in hindsight here…
Just because 95% of the material required to complete a finance degree is accessible via the web does not mean you don’t need to pay for an education.

Education is clearly important.
So, I’d revise my claim to say something more along the lines of what my friend torulf posted.

Seek a mentor, but vet them out beforehand.
Paying to learn how to trade isn’t necessary for everyone, but it can definitely help the newest of the new traders out there and also the more experienced ones by elevating their game to the next level.

Sorry for any confusion.