How can we deal with the emotions?

To deal with the problems associated with trading psychology we must minimize the role of emotions in our trade decisions. In order to minimize the role of emotions we have to understand that success or failure are not related to luck, but are the logical consequences of our own choices.

Deal with them like Rambo would … :57:

LOL, great answer :wink:

A trader can deal with emotions only if he has a predefined set of rules, which is follows all the time in his trading.

…or if he isn’t bothered about money

A trader can deal with emotions with his practice and experience he should make a plan before trading so that he will not go with trading so far , he will not involve emotions then . He should so trading with small lots and remain contented on small profits. More and more profit wishes will not control his emotions. he has to control himself while making profits .

absolutely perfect answare!
right on number 2 of best answares after the Rambo comment.

the only way to trade emotion less is when you earned enough money and a loss here and there means absolutely nothibg to you. as long as you depend your life or financial wellbeeing on your trading outcomes you will be nervous.

If only having small capital hence don’t use big lot size, emotion appear beause outcome not like as expectation, as trader want getting profit but in fact facing with loss, if any trader can’t control emotion properly hence usually will making reckless decision and plan trading I think will help us to control emotion

The only way to deal with emotions while trading is experience, in my opinion. The more you trade, the more desciplined you’ll become, but that is a conscious effort, not something that comes naturally.

When you have a complete trading plan and follow it properly then you don’t have to deal with any type of emotions. Several trades have a plan but they don’t follow it properly, this cause their trading to look very bad.

Even the best-laid plans can get derailed by emotion, unfortunately. Having a plan helps, but I don’t think it’s enough.