Any instructors or live traders that broadcast their trades live?

Practically every training vid/post of trading involves past movements obviously.

It’s something like reading how some fortune tellers mentions he/she predicted an event that has already occured but you hardly ever hear of a teller that predicts events that are yet to occur.

So are there any trainers out there that are trading the markets NOW broadcasting it so that you can observe them and see if they are going to take profit in the future?

I am not sure if you find that and if then be cautious. Why would anyone share this with you or prove anything to you? It has always been my advice to new traders to learn how to trade instead of trying to follow others around. In addition, real traders spend their time trading and those who have failed time and again will teach (yes, there are exceptions but very hard to find and usually not advertised as they pick who they want to mentor rather then wasting their time on any retail trader). Just my thoughts on this and I hope you will find what you are looking for.

i’m not following anyone just asking if there’s anyone that does it to prove he isn’t frauding.

First get a custodian job at Goldman Sachs, and when nobody is looking, put some spy cams all around their trading floor.

Then observe.

Yes- Day Trading Radio Stock Market Radio Show - Trader Education | Live Alerts | Technical Analysis

Nice post
I was going to say why is there this obsession with needing proof from people? As long as no one is asking for money for their advice you should just read it and move on if you think its too good to be true or just plain bull.