Profiforex New Bank Card Deposit method

Hello, please is anyone here deposited via the new bank card deposit system? I could see that I can make instant deposit and also withdraw back to my debit card using this method. I usually use the payonline method, but I wanted to try the new one to Deposit funds, I entered my phone number to wait for the password to come, but it never came. Is anyone having the same problem?

You should contact their online support. I suppose you are talking about the W1 whatever it is called, http://www.profiforex.com/funds/deposit/w1-cards , I deposited yesterday, no problem. Maybe you are doing something wrong.

Dear Texas1,

Thank you for choosing Profiforex!

I understand the problem as it is common with traders who are new to this payment system. When traders have this problem, it usually comes as a result of phone number entered incorrectly. Please make sure you enter your country dialing code before your phone number. For example, if you are in the US, your dialing code is +1. Your phone number should look like +17322390000. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Victory.

I successfully used this deposit method last week. I did not experience any problem as you have stated. You should enter your phone number correctly as you were told.

Thank you very much for all the response. I have not been here to see that I got this many answers. You were right, it was my mistake. I am now using this deposit method successfully. :slight_smile:

I noticed there are two Bank Card deposit method on the website. One is labelled Platon, while the other is MasterPay. What is the difference?

They are two different card processors and that is all. If one does not allow you to make deposit, they other will. Minimum deposit is the same and no deposit fee.

I am wondering when Profiforex will bring back, Paypal. Looks like it is gone forever