Everyone say hi to the rookie

Hello everyone. I am new fairly new to forex. I have been trading with a demo account off and on for the past three months. I was having a hard time understanding everything at first, that is until I found Babypips.com’s school of pipsology. This is the most informative site I have ever seen on trading the forex. Everything is explained in a entertaining and easy to understand manner. Kudos to the author (or authors) whoever you may be.

I think I am almost ready to start trading real money. Maybe another couple of weeks. It’s a big step, so I don’t want to rush it.

Anyway, great to finally be a part of the community. I’m sure I will have lots of questions in the future. Until then…back to the charts.

Welcome Eno! May the PIPS be with you.

Topgun

Yep welcome eno! Have fun.

Welcome eno. Definately be patient. Success will come.:smiley:

pimpinpips

viva babypips.com

eno don’t jump in to soon rememer the trade of the centry comes by every day.

May the PIPS be with you.
Hey TopGun can I use that as my footer?

Sure be my guest. I just made it up while watching Star Wars. :smiley:

Hi, Im very new to this. What site did you use for that demo for three months? Iveused one and they only gave me one month or shorter than that.

Pimpinpips… just ‘love’ the photo… Fabulous :slight_smile:

Welcome Eno…and glad you found your way to babypips. As regards the demo time, it depends on the individual trader and if you think you have all the info and you’re ready - sure, you can move to live account but remember to start small…

There’s definitely no rush when it comes to starting on a live account, Best to make sure you’re 100% happy with your knowledge, money management and any strategy you have in place, that way when it comes to live trading you can get down to business and make it as straight forward as possible, Good Luck :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. I’ve detected that I need a lot of time to choose own strategy of earning money on Forex. But I’m rookie. And want to earn as fast as it possible. Could you help me to find a right strategy. I am going to choosing new strategy for trading. Some traders tell that scalping is good very much when you begin an order quickly it close to profit. is it convenient for me. What do you think because I can lose more money than earn if the price goes against me. Is it better to open long order in small volumes. Do you have any variants.
Thanks a lot.

Since you are a rookie, you may want to stay away from scalping. In order to scalp pips, you need to be an experienced trader and not one who’s just starting out…just a suggestion and happy trading!

You will not make money in the first few years. I guarantee that.

Eno wanted you to say hi… back in 2007 :wink:

everyone wants to earn as fast as possible. the problem is, as people pursue this goal, all they end up with is fast depletion of their bank accounts.
A lot of things follow a certain process and trading is no different. one thing you will learn sooner or later is that, in trading you will earn/succeed only when you are ready.
there are inherent risks in scalping, you should be aware of that.

not always true. some people make money trading in their early years; some get to keep it, while most donate it back (and some) to the market.

Welcome Eno

It’s great to see your interest in forex. I found this article on how to use forex as an investment very interesting http://ezinearticles.com/?Learn-Forex—Forex-Investing&id=7267121
I hope you enjoy it.

You know how it goes “better late than never” and one that can be applied right across the board with a “right back at ya”. LOL
On making money in the first few years, it depends on how good you really were to start off with…and since most new entrants are new to the whole concept of currency trading, only a small few do make money right away…

Well yes, but generally nobody does.

Thanks, FringFX . I realized that. But I wanno to know what you have meant saing ‘when you are ready’.
And how to reduce my risks in scalping? How to do it better?

You’re welcome Eno.

I think you should keep learning and practising with demo account. No rush for real trading with a live account. Money is still staying there and waiting you. Keep it up!

lol - typical thread. People never check the dates on these. No wonder why mugs can sell trading signals claiming 100% per month, people just don’t check the details :stuck_out_tongue: