How to Trade Forex with $100

1. Trying to think clearly on low carbs? The research doesn’t support this.
  2. Does the 2.5 million thing mean you have given up on ICT now?

Whats Up WinPsych, seen ya in a while,

Man, The brain only needs tiny bit of carbs, ( Gly) The body gets these thru the protein breakdown, which is enough for the Brain to function… I, personally, feel fantastic on Keto. ( no carbs ) It does take a month or so for the body and brain to “switch Over” and function Highly efficient machine.

So yes, yo do get “Keto Fog” but after about 3-4 weeks, all good to go. Plus, the want for the sugar,lol, makes it difficult sometimes, lol… But man, seeing the six pack already comin thru. Ive been pretty strict for the last month.

I also drink a shot of Apple cider vinegar everyday, 2tbs coconut oil everyday, and at the end of the day, I fell freakin fantastic.

#2- I stopped with ICT some time ago, when he started charging people. BUT i do use a couple of his tactics, mainly just order-blocks, breakers and equilibrium, which made the most sense and Do actually work out very well. But the day he rolled out the " Pay Me", was the day I stopped following him all together. When he touted about being free, helping people, but constantly threw the whole free thing around, spitting in Reza face for charging, then turns and did the same thing, lol. I laughed…

anyways, good to talk to ya Win, hope the pips fallin your way Bro.

With this investment a trader will have to do careful trading as it is tiny amount but if anyone has the good knowledge and experience then he can survive with this amount and can earn reasonable amount, it can give the fruitful result and I think newbie should start forex with $100.

The biggest issue is always how emotionally charged the trader is when it comes to their trading size. If $100 is pocket money they won’t give a dam about losing and will never experience the true emotions professional traders have to deal with when trying to make a living. There is a fine line between trading with what you can afford to lose and what will bring out the emotions you need to deal with.

no matter you have 100$ to start your trading career, just focus on market. 1st of all please divide you money in 5 parts and trade with 5th one only. be patient and cool.

Even the biggest profi can’t trade without losses. You can trade with 100 dollars, but you need to have had the practice and a lot of experience.

There is no strategy which keep you away from the loss, so be careful, after that I would like to say that forex is risky and tough business and trading with only $100 will be risky and you will have to do careful trading with the amount of $100.

hi mate
I’ve been trading now (Successfully ) i might ad, for several years.

let’s address a few questions here

1. CAN I TRADE PROFITABLY STARTING WITH ONLY $100
    ANSWER : YES, but there’s a catch, and it’s not 100% certain, it’s more like 70% certain

next question

1. can YOU do the same thing as a beginner
    ANSWER : be clear on this… NOT A HOPE IN THE WORLD, not a chance, ok

a beginner with less than $300 is 100% guaranteed to lose their entire account
let me say it again…
100% GUARANTEED TO LOSE

my advise to you is this

• if you are wanting to start with $100, it means you are getting desperate to make money. stop doing that

• stay here on babypips school and keep learning

• open a demo account with a reputable broker and keep trading UNTIL YOU CAN TRADE PROFITABLY FOR 6Months OR MORE
    until you can do that, do not even consider putting money down
    you’ll likely find that you’ll be practicing for a year or more… KEEP AT IT

• when you start, i suggest you start with around $3,000 but no less than $1,500
    and when you do so, do not put down a lot size that is any greater than 0.05 Lots
    this will ensure that you manage your risk correctly (for the most part)

now the reason why YOU (A BEGINNER) cannot make money from $100 is because of the way minimum lot sizes work and when you factor in the amount of movement in a currency, you’ll quickly understand that your money is all but gone in one move.

look at the logic
a broker will offer you up to $300 credit in your account if you open a live account

so… they will say, if you put in $100 we will add $300 to it
YOU KNOW WHY THEY DO THAT ?
it’s because they know that if you start with $400 it is a MATHEMATICAL CERTAINTY that you will fail

so… RULE 1 : do not start with anything less than $1,500
if you can’t afford it… FOREX IS NOT FOR YOU

hope that answers your question

Very Well Said! You have highlighted the point which is missed by the most of the traders as they think that they could earn in the Forex by just entering the market. I do agree that you should atleast have $1500 to start with and I would like to add more that if you cannot afford it, then just do it part time, that would be quite nice if you have another source of income and it would be wonderful if you have a fixed income source to back you up at the time when you incur loss.

It is quite difficult to get profits from less investment as $100 when we trade on demo we handle in thousands of capital. But for beginners this amount is not bad , They should try trading with low risk trading . With $100 they will do training of trading and get small profits.

Are you saying that all the “nano accounts” out there are not worthy of any form of consideration ? or is there some other reason why “It is a mathemetical certainty” ?

If you try to trade here without losing money, then definitely you’ll lose your money too early! That’s the reality!

:slight_smile:
100? 1000? 5000? 10k? 20 50 ?!

Whilst it may not be entirely a “mathematical certainty”, I think there is an interesting point here!

This is more of a question than an answer because I have never studied the terms of these kinds of broker offers, they never existed in my early days.

But is it so that when the broker adds $300 to a $100 account then any losses are deducted from the trader’s own funds or from the brokers $300? ON other words, if losses reach $100 then the account is technically blown?

If so, then there really is an important issue here because by increasing the trader’s balance to $400, the broker is also encouraging traders to work their risk/money management off of $400 instead of $100 which is a 4x increase in risk exposure - which certainly does mathematically increase the risk of losing all of one’s original capital?

Is that how these offers work?

I don’t know where that table of yours came from - but none of those ar “Zero sum” - the more you trade, the more disappears from the market in the form of spreads. Many years ago, day traders aspired to S&P minis with DMA - yet they do not appear on the list - Has S&P gone bust then ?

1 Like

I was also wondering.

Clearly, much of the information in it is mistaken, anyway.

day trading these are zero sum game , the market daily basis net gains

You can open positions with 0.01 Lot size if your broker gives you this option.

But I think that even if you will win, the amount of the winnings is so low that you will get tired very soon because you won’t see any real money.

To understand what is the meaning of 0.01 Lot Size see below.
If 1 pip in 1 Lot Size = 10$
Then 1 pip in 0.1 Lot Size = 1$
And 1 pip in 0.01 Lot Size = 0.1$

(Of course, the value of the pip in each pair is different)

So think about how many pips you need to earn for getting a reasonable profit value.

1 Like

I think that the first thing that needs to be said that you can’t trade without losing money altogether. All trading strategies take into account some loss, the point is to earn more than you lose.
Sharonov above explained lots pretty well so I won’t repeat him here, I just concur, open positions with 0.01 lots if you want to trade with such a sum.

Agree with you, small trading capital is not a big problem if you have a good trading strategy or system.