Which is the best of these 3?

Sorry, I’m new to trading.

Which is the best of these three below?

xm.com
simplefx.com

Which one?
Or is there better than these 3 out there?

Thanks in advance.

I use fxcm, FxPro, and Oanda.
Might be worth opening a demo account with each to practice on as you work your way through the free school on here ( you were going to learn about forex before trading, of course :wink: )

Sorry, I don’t know two of them. (I’m wondering how many here will have experience of all three, to be honest. Though other comments from people who don’t might also help/interest you, even if they don’t directly answer your question?)

All I can suggest is avoiding FXCM. This thread may help.

I always think Oanda’s worth a good look, myself.

Okay thanks guys…

Will try them…

I’m always curious as to how new traders manage to narrow their brokers down to three that the mainstream would avoid. SimpleFX?? Seriously? How did you get there mate?

Stick with ASIC or FCA regulated brokers. Vantage FX, IC, Pepper etc etc. You can’t go wrong.

This sometimes happens when new traders rule out established brokers due to negative reviews not realizing the only reason some smaller brokers have no negative reviews is because they have so few clients.

Welcome to the forum, Solidcodes :slight_smile:

As you can see, there are many different opinions here about brokers. I agree with Eddieb that you should demo the platforms of several to help you choose. While Lexys makes no secret of his dislike for FXCM, I believe you should read the thread he linked to about us. Then you can read the concerns he raised and my responses.

Impressed with your transparency guys. Respect.