I have read all of baby pips, I want to network with mentors

Anybody on here think they are great traders? I will create a network of great mentors and knowledgeable people who will do great things in the markets.

who are you firstly , what you trying to start a hedge fund or something

You quite sure about that?
You only joined last week and haven’t taken any of the quizzes.
If I were a mentor, I would want some evidence that you at least knew the basics and were prepared to work.
Go back to the school and take all the quizzes, its worth the effort
:slight_smile:

did you take any quiz yourself??? why you check out people and ask them if they take any quiz , i dont see any taken quiz in your profile

Join Date 03-24-2016 you have joined for 5 month , with zero single quiz has taken from 43 quiz

Go back to the school and take all the quizzes, its worth the effort

pointless advise yourself Go back to the school and take all the quizzes, its worth the effort

You should look a bit harder then. My profile shows ive so far taken 7 quizzes, please get your facts right. I’ve stated elsewhere that I am reacquainting myself with fx after a gap, so am going thru the school as I find the time.
BTW, your profile shows no quizzes either, have you not taken any or do you hide your results?

take more quiz

your profile shows no quizzes either, have you not taken any or do you hide your results?

i dont take any im quizzless

Have you looked at the dates I took those?

No surprise there

Ha ha, deleting your post to hide your mistakes, who’s being dishonest now
No hard feelings:)

Weird, now your post has reappeared, what’s happening here? Oh, now it’s changed again, this time to “take more quiz”

i see you not only taking quizzes but also talking to yourself : D

Of course I’m talking to myself, it’s the first sign of madness, a prerequisite for forex trading :slight_smile:

btw i kitting you , you are sharp

Off course he is sharp he is The chuck.