Does anyone have any questions Q@A

Does anyone have any questions (newbies only)

Where have you been. we “the newbies” have so many questions and you can start from here

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/81796-help-newbie-understand-01-gartley-gartley-animals.html

Thanks in advance

No problem its the worlds first stochastic oscillator without a sentiment developed in 1930s forget the gargen a bs cs its and ossillator doing wkat i explained in my ossilator post buying between over 60 and under 80 george lane just improved on it

If u look at it closley forgetting the a b xs and all the gargen the patterns are actually its george lanes first chunky k line without sentiment which he added

Hi thefisherman,

Is it a good idea to trade breakouts caused by news events?

Thanks,
Andrew

No thats for stock traders not forex traders, and was more useful back before the internet. As it can be gamed now a good release will come out , but the feeders will feed multiple other releases to swalllow up the good release called “pushing” but that is very rare

News is really for Stock market traders not forex traders

For forex traders the only news we need to look out for is high inportant announcments but thats just to set your margin responsibly because of volatility. But no going off a break out off news is for stocks not forex and currencies

Hi thefisherman,

Between this three which one you prefer…
i.common sense
ii.social trading
iii.analysis

thank you.

p/s: I am more on copycat person…

Non of the above every pair means something , i go on correlation maths of 57 currencies

But if i had to choose one i would say common sense

Please show me your way…Thanks

I got the answer already.

Thanks

No problem i dont mind teaching everyone all i ask in teturn when on youtube or forum some guy saying there the best say no your not the fisherman is thats one of my goals to be remembered as the best ever
Thats all i ask from the friends im teaching id like to b remembered as the best that ever lived