Aus stock market rules forex axjo is the king explaining risk of risk on risk off

I am the best we all no it and i have loads of information to give ( i live in penthouses) and i’m givig all this information because i’ve decided how much money is enough. I mean I draw out 1000 dollars a day and don’t know what to do with it anymore i do collect star wars toys.

I im approaching 60 million dollars soon , i don’t buy houss i live in resorts.

So Aud usd is the king, everything is a 30 percent chance you win or loose
margin always being your account times .70 x 100 will not blow your account

So risk on risk of as australia rules forex and it always has it has since the disovery of iron or

so risk on risk off works like this if the stock market out performs bonds its its risk on which means the aud will rise ( forget the us stock market they don’t export anything and there economey sucks)

so okay so the axjo is up is that risk on , no at exactly 3:00pm australian time the pension funds like sun super start to unload or disload the bond is stw asx, if the axjo is outperforming the stw asx its risk on andoull find the pommies will jump onth buy and cut out before the usd market cuts in because there stupid as usual.

o the oppisite angle at exactly 5pm austrlian time the stw ax is outperforming the axjo the aud will fall

so to explain risk on risk off if the stw asx is outperforming the axjo which s bonds its risk on even if its 1 perent 5pm

which means in 1 hour the aud will fall

the australian stok market closes at 4pm australian time but there ist 1 our of after trading after 5pm you realy knoew risk on risk off

if axjo change is outperforming the stw bond ax its risk on which means buy the aud but small window undill stupid pommies at 6pm

this isa 20 percent formula ive made 100,000 thousand in this 1 hour here and there

axjo is the stock market, stw asx is the bond,

ris on is when the axjo has outperformed the stw ax bond at 5pm aus time ( buy aud usd
ris off is when the stw asx ( bond ) has outperformed the axjo risk of 5pm aus time ( sell aud usd

but yo only have an hour 1 window befor the pommies come in so positions must be closed loss or win by 6pm aus time.

STW | SPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund Stock - Investing.com

S&P/ASX 200 | S&P/ASX 200 Index (AXJO)

so if we look closely we can see that the stw bonds asx at 39 percent
outperformed the axjo at 34 percent so was sell

but i’m greedy i try to pick early which i lost for more pips , this is for newbies and 10 dollars here and there

so as you an see how small the window is from 5pm to 6pm aus time before the pommies open

profit is 10.8 pips then climbed like a ***** , small window risk on risk off strategy take at own risk

for me 10 pips annoys the crap out of me but for a newbie might pay your rent not sure