Which currency pair is highly great to trade?

any ideas please comment

All currency pairs can be profitable if you study them and you find an appropriate strategy for them.

Simply asking that question is an indication that your basic knowledge of trading needs to be developed further. I would suggest that you go through the free school that is offered on this site (there is a tab at the top of the page labelled “school”).

Any pair will remove all the money in your account in short order if you do not know what you are doing.

If you wanted a comprehensive answer then you can self-study the difference in ratios between price, ATR and spread at different time frames. Your answer would lie in the maths of those ratios.

There is no strict answer to that question. Each currency is different so that depends on your knowledge, experience and goals. Like dianajs said, all currency pairs can be profitable but they can be a downfall as well, it depends on the current market conditions, political events and news. Most people avoid exotic pairs which contain TRY, SEK, NOK, SGD and HKD and prefer to stick to the majors like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, etc. but like I said, it depends on what you are trying to achieve. Just make some research and check the Babypips school here.

I think if any trader want to trying volatile instrument trading might we can look on gold, often this commodity occur large movement, but also usually has larger spread if compared with major pair, but because average movement is large so the risk also will higher

I agree with dianajs opinion. For an intraday trade, every currency can be profitable or the opposite. The best you can do is learn how a currency react and spend a lot of hours in front of charts before you place your first trade (if you are a newbie).

I prefer working with majors. No, I don’t have anything against exotic currencies, but majors are more familiar to me.
However, I can’t name the pair that I like mostly…

I have mostly been focusing on USD/JPY and USD/CAD lately. As for the exotics, one can always look into those and familiarize oneself with them. I have little doubt that they can be just as profitable.

Truth, you have answered correctly, even with the so called best pairs one can go wrong with proper fore knowledge. I feel what we should be looking at is what position we will take on currency pair.
Some might trade all, while some choose carefully base on how the economy of that currency is looking up!

I do it the same way. I can highlight USD/CAD as I open orders with it quite often.

Most traded pair is EUR USD, which is more popular in traders community. But there are other pairs also which are popular but not that much. I like to trade with JPY pairs also, they also having great movement.

EUR/USD is definitely the most popular, but not necessarily the best pair to trade. There are so many others one can pick and choose from. Take NZD/USD, for example. It’s a great pair to trade, we rarely discuss it.

That is something we miss out on, though many of us only face the most popular there are others with unique potentials.

All the currency pairs are important and useful but I think EUR/USD is the currency pair that is the choice of every trader, I am also using this currency pair and I am earning reasonable amount while working with this major currency pair.

The underlying reason that many traders focus on EUR/USD is simply because it’s the most liquid FX pair on the market - thus the transaction costs are typically the lowest, hence the spread.

I personally don’t see this continuing [in the long term]. I’d like to see a global Euro fallout where countries realize that globalization of a single market currency restricts a countries ability to maximize their own benefits. This, would certainly open up some vast trading opportunities!

Hello,

That totally depends on your strategy and indeed your interest. Some like to trade in major pairs while some like to trade in exotic pairs. If you ask from me, mine is EURUSD and USDJPY and one of the reasons for these pairs as mentioned by Jezzode too as they are most liquid FX pair with the lowest spread leading to low trading cost.

I agree, it’s a good idea to go through the list of currency pairs one has available and examine them in order to branch out and expand their trading portfolio.

I would exclusively stick to the majors. Don’t trade exotic crosses, it’s not necessary. The major 6 will do you fine. They also happen to have the lowest spreads as they are the most liquid pairs.
HTH.

Most of the traders trade on EURUSD being the second most traded currency after US dollar. EURO is highly volatile and offers good no. of opportunities to trade.