Which currency pair is highly great to trade?

Most traded pair is EUR USD, which is more popular in traders community. But there are other pairs also which are popular but not that much. I like to trade with JPY pairs also, they also having great movement.

EUR/USD is definitely the most popular, but not necessarily the best pair to trade. There are so many others one can pick and choose from. Take NZD/USD, for example. It’s a great pair to trade, we rarely discuss it.

That is something we miss out on, though many of us only face the most popular there are others with unique potentials.

All the currency pairs are important and useful but I think EUR/USD is the currency pair that is the choice of every trader, I am also using this currency pair and I am earning reasonable amount while working with this major currency pair.

The underlying reason that many traders focus on EUR/USD is simply because it’s the most liquid FX pair on the market - thus the transaction costs are typically the lowest, hence the spread.

I personally don’t see this continuing [in the long term]. I’d like to see a global Euro fallout where countries realize that globalization of a single market currency restricts a countries ability to maximize their own benefits. This, would certainly open up some vast trading opportunities!

Hello,

That totally depends on your strategy and indeed your interest. Some like to trade in major pairs while some like to trade in exotic pairs. If you ask from me, mine is EURUSD and USDJPY and one of the reasons for these pairs as mentioned by Jezzode too as they are most liquid FX pair with the lowest spread leading to low trading cost.

I agree, it’s a good idea to go through the list of currency pairs one has available and examine them in order to branch out and expand their trading portfolio.

I would exclusively stick to the majors. Don’t trade exotic crosses, it’s not necessary. The major 6 will do you fine. They also happen to have the lowest spreads as they are the most liquid pairs.
HTH.

Most of the traders trade on EURUSD being the second most traded currency after US dollar. EURO is highly volatile and offers good no. of opportunities to trade.

Do you know what forex is?
Pay a visit to the free school on here and educate yourself before you trade

All major currency pairs are suitable for trading as a starter . You can trust on them due to their good market movement. Specially EUR/USD and GBP/USD are best for trading . One can easily find good market entry any time he wants to trade in.

I seem you are a novice Forex trader so I would suggest you EUR/USD or any major Fx instrument! Yes, all trading instruments are profitable but you need to use only which trading pairs are suitable for you according to your trading strategy; practice enough in demo before adding any new trading instrument in your live account! By the way, I started with only EUR/USD and GBP/USD but now I use multiple instruments including CFDs.

For trading it’s better to choose active, volatile pairs. Pairs like that usually contain the euro, dollar. They’re more unpredictable, and there’s more analytics with them.

In order to me, there are no best pairs to trade, there is trader or “trader” kind of problem, my pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, and GBP/CAD

I like trading these pairs

1.USDJPY
2.AUDNZD
3.GBPJPY
4.GBPCHF
5.GBPAUD
6.EURJPY

and sometimes I trade NZDUSD.

Major Forex pairs are too much popular, so you can start with major trading pair such as, EUR/USD, NZD/USD! But have a point, all of trading pairs are tradable, just you need to select your trading pair according to your trading result or system! Make analysis, before adding any trading pair into your live account!

I also tend to trade only majors because of tight spreads and good liquidity which allows me to run trading EA on my Hotforex and Tickmill platforms.

It’s best to trade on the one for which your trading strategy was made. If it’s specifically tuned for majors, then that’s where you need to trade.

I have seen that traders are always trading EUR, USD and GBP trades which are having regular high movements but I like to trade JPY trades which are also having big movements when market start in Asian sessions.

Beware on election president second round on France, 7 may ahead, maybe this condition will making euro will having larger movement than usual, there are certain broker already announced will increasing margin requirement on these week