Realistic way of making profit with £200 account?

What would be the most realistic way of making profit with a £200 account?

The most realistic ways of making profit with a £200 account aren’t any different from the most realistic ways of making profit with a £20,000 account.

It’s just that the position-sizes and the profit with a £200 account are going to be 1% of the numerical size of those with a £20,000 account, which means you’ll need a broker - such as Oanda, perhaps - with infinite position-sizing granularity (i.e. one that lets you trade very tiny positions).

This thread will also help you.

And welcome to the forum.

Depends how fast you want it to grow. Like Lexy said, amount means nothing really. She might throw a rock at me tho, lol…

The trick to growing any account size, is being right, and cutting losses short. So, with that said, How much value do you hold that 200 too? Is it a make or break? DO you have more to throw in if you have to? Will you get divorced if you loss it all?

Find a stratedgy that gets you 50-100 pips a day, get an account at Oanda like Lexy said, because you can trade with 1 single unit, or all of them anytime you want. What that allows you to do, is break your account size into units, and make your trades with a certain AND CONTINUOUS amount of units.

Keep drawdown low, meaning dont let your trades run several pips in the hole. Once you get your system and plan set, with a great hit rate, and showing losses CONSISTENTLY, then use 33% of your margin per trade, EVERY SINGLE TRADE, DO NOT ADJUST.

Like I said, how fast do you want it to grow?

At the end of the day, your system must be productive, or you will fail with any amount you start with.

Once you can double you demo account 3 times, with 200 fake amount, then go live.

Just a suggestion, Best of luck,

Lol, I haven’t got a rock-throwing smiley in stock: will you take a finger-prod instead?

Your Alright Lexy, Good people you are. Your a great asset here, and I enjoy your insight and take things into consideration that you take the time to type out, and helping many individuals in this journey. As your are more successful then I, I must take things into consideration your contributions on MY journey.

Just know I respect you, and alot is in good fun, i take it that way anyways. We are all on the same mission, to make money. Although the road is different for almost every single individual, Forex isnt form fitting for most.

Im just doing the near impossible, lol, and one day, I will show it in Forbes, until then, its a chipaway game.

Happy Holidays Lexy, CHeers!~

You also - good luck and good wishes! ')

And many thanks (I’ll be home again, by Christmas, and my parents will come over :cool: ).

There are more than a million ways of making money in forex trading but the safest among them is proper money management.

This relates to capital preservation - not profit generation.

Then you use price action trading with good money management to have both factors involved in your trading. capital preservation + profit generation :slight_smile:

Realistic way of getting profit from this capital is that you take risk just 0.5 % to 1%. It will remain safe. You can get any good move in 15 days or in a month that it will bring you good profit . Never try to get higher profit in 1 trade. Yo can make just 10% real and safe profit if you are a realistic trader.