Hi guys, my name is Spha i’m new in forex, i have made a couple of mistakes but i have learned from them.

Like as many people said, experience will giving valuable lesson for us, mistake during experience might will leading us to learn better with trying to make evaluation overall trade and mistake, might no anyone trader that joined forex then suddenly success

Well said… Nice n v right. Mistakes can only take it as a reference

Mistakes are not matter , as you are newbie you will make more mistakes. You should have courage to bear loss. admit your mistakes so that you will learn right way of trading. You can go to demo to correct your basic mistakes of trading.

At present Forex is definitely a profitable business. The first thing as a newcomer you need to do is learn everything you can about the market . then before you get a real account , get a demo account and practice as much as you can so you will get a better idea about the market. You probably should use the demo account for months. However , if you feel like you are ready , then by all means open up a real account.

Good job, just work on it! In addition, don’t start your live trading so early! You can use a trading journal that might be helpful to identify your trading mistakes! Basically, trading mistakes are very common here like, greed, emotions, over-trading and over-lot! In addition, there have so many useful threads here on trading mistakes and its solutions, so you can acquire knowledge by reading these relevant threads! Best of luck!

in Forex trading we the traders who are particularly newcomers make so many mistake in our trading life due to lacking proper trading experience. Taking wrong trade without proper analysis and risk management is one of the major from all of them.