Indicator

Hi i use the five ema in my trading. is there an indicator that will show an alert when the angle of slope becomes greater than twenty degrees.
Thanks in advance
Toko

Hi u can add in Awesome Oscillator.

It work well with 21ema with AOL. It amazing when u pull up a Day chart n 10m chart

Thanks for replying Alan i was hoping for something in the chart such as the ema in the chart. IF i could get a signal when slope changes to over twenty degrees, would be a big help for me.
Screenshot by Lightshot

AOL? thanks mate

Sorry typo error. It AO not AOL. Sorry lol

Oic, sad ema don’t works this way. The only line so far I know that work the way you looking for is only ichimoku cloud. It the kijun-Sen line. I’m also using it in my trading chart. It guide n gv me the full picture of how the market is it look v complicated but once U understand ichimoku it help you alot.

I couldn’t help wondering what was the relation of that generic replay to the specific topic discussed so far. :rolleyes:

[I][U]Please[/U][/I] stop posting all this nonsense.

Forgot to tell u that ichimoku cloud the kijun-Sen line. Is very sensitive to price. It not a lagging signal not lagging signal, so Remember. If the line is straight even the price is up or down. Try to avoid the trade. When u see the line start to angle. Prepare to trade. Beside this if price is above the kijun means it long if below the kijun it short. So how we use it together with the ema21? After u setup the ichimoku n ema21. Example when price going up. Mostly will pass kijun-Sen line first. Once pass don’t trade. Cos incase if some news release and affect the price u dead… Be prepared to trade, and when price pass the ema21. Once it pass much safer. Try it mate. Pull up 10m to D chart n back test see the result u b surprised buddy. For myself sometimes I let the profit run with no tp. Only put tailing stop of 10pips. :wink:

This is my trading chart. To other when they see they will say wow so many indicators. Look messy. Wahaha but I’m a caution person. And I only select the indicator which is useful as to me. The purple line is the kijun-Sen line. The bright blue is ema21. See the price pass the 2 line?

There r news everyday single day. There r many kind of news with different impact. Those can be downloaded from Google play. It tell u the time the news will release. It also help u to prepare for your trade. So u won’t have to worry price suddenly go against u. Hope this help.

I see, you already got your answer! Actually, I don’t need any alert support since I open my chart for a long time, I like to observe Forex market manually! And as a day trader I close all of my running trades in the night, whatever the result either it’s SL or TP I don’t count!

I don’t understand. Can I know how many trade u open per day n how long u let it run?

Hello,

Does any one know about this ? is this a indicator or EA. What is the name of this?

Thank you.

I seem, this strategy is made by multiple moving average indicators!

The angle of slope in degrees of a MA is determined by the vertical scale of the chart, not the strength of the price movement. Up is always up, but angle is meaningless when you compare two different price charts, or even the same price chart over two different periods.

Here is a moving average for Metatrader 5 with a color change at whatever angle you specify.

If I’m not wrong… It call rainbow strategy. It made up of alot of ema

Ok guys… For those who interested in this rainbow madness strategy. U can try but try at your own risk. Don pull mi down if u lost money… Try on demo live first. This is I copy n paste from one of the site. I myself did try b4. But I don’t like it cos too many line and it totally block my candles.