When to start practising on the trading platform

Hi fellow pips, I only finished Kindergarten. When is the right time to start practising on the trading platform? I simply forgot the most things I learned from previous lessons.

Welcome to the forum.

My own answer to your question is in this post.

This is also a potentially helpful thread, for you: [B]301 Moved Permanently.

Even now you can start your demo trading, because is no need any qualification for demo trading! That means, you can start your practice session from zero level! By the way, starting demo trading is very easy, but you need to moderate your demo account so practice! I wanna suggest you, please complete minimum 1K trades before your live trading, then judge your trading result!

When I was a newbie some years ago I started practicing on a demo account pretty soon after I learned the basics about trading and the platform I was using and I learned as I read and practiced what I read from then on.

I am inlcuded on reckless beginner, which only practice on demo few day, just want to know how to using platform trading but eventually after trying on real account also I am get margin call sooner only around three day trading already facing stop out, so newbie I think better they spent time practice in demo account until they finding suitable system trading and strategy

Hello mrubatwa.
There cannot be as such fix time to start trading on platform after practicing. I personally prefer to trade along with learning and regarding your problem that you forget most things this would fit you the best. Learning with practicing is more effective so after learning about the basics concepts & terminology it is advised to start practicing and side by side applying whatever you learn on platform. As learning forex in theory and actually practicing it on platform are two entirely different things and there must not be huge gap in between the two.

On demo you will lose nothing so try any trading ideas there but make it in a mindful way, learning and fixing your mistakes, identify difficulties and challenges and work out solutions for them. Remember about mental component of trading - its easier to make trading decisions when you don’t lose or earn anything cuz basically you are tepid to this process. Always you stop loss and take profit what will certainly protect you from losing too much.

On demo you can do many experiments. From start you should do practice on demo because it is free money you will not really face any loss of money .You can get idea how trades are done how profit and loss is occurred . This practice is worthy because you can learn as many things you want to become a good trader.

I think, it`s better to start right now. As for me, it is easier to learn smth on practice. Learning theory + practicing is the best way to learn!

Agreed! It is important to have both theoretical and practical knowledge to master the field of forex. I believe demo gives the theoretical knowledge about the platforms and market conditions but as the factor of real money is missing, that practical knowledge can be acquired by opening a small live account at first where you will learn to deal with real trading emotions and anxiety.

What’s the problem? You open an account with a broker who doesn’t have high minimals or better yet open a cent and that’s it - trade and practise.

Absolutely agree with Kreg. What stops you from opening a cent account and starting trading with minimal losses? The sooner your start trading, the sooner you will learn. Go for it!