These guys are good

Hi everyone,

I believe consistency is the most underrated state why is that? I would also like know how long would it take someone to be a [B]good[/B] trader? Say I’m hands on an average 5 hours a day?

Thanks again
Mzakesman

My photos are all above 64KB I don’t know how to fit one them here.

There is no specific time for someone for being a good trader. Every single trader must try himself in a demo account for a long time before create a live account with real money. Of course the live trading is different from a demo as the psychology and the stress are at high levels.

I believe consistency is the most important aspect of any strategy. You need to consistently complete X amount of trades to profitable. Just as this member mentioned. There is no specific time for someone to be a good trader. If you look at charts all day for months, it does not mean you’ll understand what’s going on.

5 hours a day are fine as long as you use these hours properly. If you really devote, be persistent and don’t give up, then you can succeed. Use this time to study hard and practice carefully. Perhaps a good strategy will be to open a demo account with which you can train what you have learned so far and develop your own plan for the future. Remember that the most important thing is if trading really fascinates you, to not stop learning. to not become too confident and to not rush to a live trading.

I also agree with you MR. Gerhardt, that there is no specific time for becoming a good trader. Consistency is the basic feature which helps one in becoming a successful trader. Investing 5 hours a day on trading is good but make sure those hours are highly efficient and you are consistent in following this routine. Short cuts never lead to success so just slowly and gradually excel at each step and attain your goals.

Each person needs a different period of time until they feel confident on forex, but this period of time might take months, and sometimes even years.