Who is a professional trader?

I think professional trader is who have good psychology trading as well good money management and also have trading strategy to make better decisions in market , perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

I am a newbie I need some instruction for success

Professional trader is one who cuts losses quickly and rides on profit. Such a trader sticks to a well laid trading strategy that clearly defines entry, stop loss, target and exit price. A professional trader will have abundance of patience and mind control. Because of these virtues, the trader remains calm but focused on price movement.

there is no such thing as a professional trader tho it is widely used correct terminology is institutional trader “works for someone else” or retail trader/investor "an individual investors who buy and sell securities for their personal account, and not for another company or organization. Also known as an “individual investor” or “small investor”.

DEFINITION of 'Financial Adviser’
A professional who helps individuals manage their finances by providing advice on money issues such as investments, insurance, mortgages, college savings, estate planning, taxes and retirement, depending on what the client requests. Some financial advisors are paid a flat fee for their advice, while others earn commissions from the investments they sell to their clients. Fee-only arrangements are widely regarded to be better for the client.

The main sign of a pro trader is ‘consistency’! Yes, they can make regular money from this financial market whatever trading session it is! I have seen, professional Forex traders don’t go for huge profit, they know he reality of Forex! This is way, they expect their monthly return in order to their own strength! Whatever, I am on the way of success and I am hopeful!

You’re funny, who do you think’s gonna give you a successful universtal trading system? FYI a successful trader is one who’s got a stable profit of 10-30% per month.