Trading System

I saw a trading system on this forum but, for the life of me, I can’t find it. It had 4 Emas 5, 10, 20, 50, macd, rsi, stoch on H1/H4,D1. I copied it down and was puzzled as to which chart do you put the indicators or do you put them on all of the charts. If this is the case which chart is your entry chart? I’m running around like a chook with it’s head cut off! Cheers Bantam

Hello Bantam, trading strategy doesn’t mean only indicator based trading system! My trading system is Price Action trading, even there is no trading indicator in my live trading chart! Believe me, I don’t hate trading indicator, but I found best result with PA strategy! This is way, now I am with PA strategy only! On time frame issue, I have seen higher time frames are much reliable like H4, D1! Thank you, hope this help!

1 Like

just throwing it out there - but was it the three ducks system, at least, that seems to be the most popular by one here on BP.

I have no idea if your description holds any correlation to the three ducks system - just a shot in the dark.

Thanks, people.
No, it wasn’t the 3 ducks system. Going to give the 3 duck system a go, tho.

Sorry right now I am not using any indicator based trading strategy or system! Trading indicator doesn’t match with me! Although, till now RSI trading indicator is available in my live trading chart because of its market flow rate data! My trading system is very simple, just know the fundamental events with details, and follow the instructions!