Need help

Thread: Need help

Default Need help

Hi guys I am a new member and I want to understand to forex trading, I have no idea and by which I mean no idea I dont even know the meaning of forex , but I want to start it so please can someone tell me in detail what it is about?

Hi welcome. U can start of from pips school. It teach u everything about forex that u wish to know. Happy trading School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

You can start by learning as much as you can regarding Forex and go to site Babypips School or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestion from pro are very useful. Also go to YouTube to watch video tutorials as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo account with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.

Hello sabashahid

Same here i need help too

Simple answer about your doubt is starting babypips school section and reading about Forex to understand the Forex. After school completion you will have idea about what should be next for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sabashahid View Post
    Hi guys I am a new member and I want to understand to forex trading, I have no idea and by which I mean no idea I dont even know the meaning of forex , but I want to start it so please can someone tell me in detail what it is about?
    being honest:stop right there,the fact that you dont even know what "forex" means you should not even attempt entering the field. i am assuming that you havent even googled it, because should you have youd know the answer. and if you have and read the answer and cant get it..means you shouldn't try

I`m not a professional trader yet, but I can tell you what I did at the beginning.
    First, I`ve learned all the theory from dofferent books, articles and services (I`d recomend to try BabyPips school).
    Also, while learning, I`ve created a demo account and practiced. Reading theory and using it on practice immidiately is the best way to learn!
    The next step is micro account. After you learned everything and tried it on demo, it`s time to start live trading. However, beginners don`t always understand, that demo and live trading are not the same. There is a psychological aspect. Trading with real money make you nervous and may affect your actions. That`s why it`s better to start with small sums and create cent account.
    As for me, I started trading live too early and lost my deposit. So I decided to be more careful, returned on demo and now trade on cent account. I made a mistake, but it is a part of learning.
    After all, if you are profitable on cent account, you can start real trading. But i doesn`t mean, that your education is over. It may take years to become Forex professional. You still have a lot of things to learn.

Forum Sponsors