Which Indicators for scalping

Hello Forex-Veterans,

the last time i traded successfully was in the 2000-2002, on the Neue Markt in Germany. You only had to read the news at 08:30, then you noticed those Nemax stocks with extrordinary good news,and bought for 10000 DM some at the opening or (if the opening was too high) just jumped on the up train at 09:10, took 4-5% win and closed immediatly the position. So your working day was often over at 09:30. Thats it. (Honestly speaking, it was not always that easy, but in many times).

Nowadays this system does no more work-too less volatility in the markets, no “superhype-situation” like in those days with the numerous dotcom firms, so someone has to work more to make some profit.

I am interested in the forex market, because there is also some volatility, and day trading is realy funny.

My question: is it possible to transfer all those nice in/out signals (fibonacci,Bollinger,Moving Av,Candles,RSI…) to 5 seconds charts, (or shorter), or are there only some special indicators which are used for short-term trading?

Actually I go through the “pip-University”, and all the different indicators and actions are realy very well explained-but can someone use all of them for seconds-charts?

(Beside that: a big compliment to the guys who organized this teaching cours-this is much better than any other forex lessons, because you put exactly those things in the course which are vital to survive the battle, you also hammer in the brain, that caution and multiple exit or entry signals are necessary,also the fact that beside first-class technical entry-signals a sudden fundamental message via reuters, that something crucial just right now happend, can throw all signals in the toilet…) :47: I am really sure,that when i finished your courses and start trading currencies, I will make that money which i need to finance my projects (driving arround the world with a bike like jim rogers, heli skiing in banth…)

Okay, so to come again to the point-are there only special indicators for these short-term charts, or can someone use all of them?

Thanks a standard-lot!