Any FX academy or good coaching centre in London?

I am new to Forex and really need a good course to attend
I have seen learntotrade in London and Astrofx

There seems to be so much mix reviews online that I am just so confused at this stage where to go really need help and guidance which course in UK to attend

learntotrade charge £1997+VAT
Astrofax charge £2500

Just want a good place where someone can guide me and get me started so I can build on that to the next level etc

Don’t waste your money on any courses, they have nothing to offer that isnt on the free school right here

Thank you for the reply

I am going through all the course online in this site but I really do feel I need someone experienced to give me 1 full day to learn with the pro

What would you advice?

Carlos are you on skype would really like to know if you can offer this training service?

Just take your time studying here and reading the forums. Forex has a huge failure rate, largely IMHO due to people trading without taking time to properly learn and understand it. A few days training won’t properly prepare you for trading, particularly if you’re starting this training with very little knowledge.
Imagine you wanted to become a brain surgeon. Do you think that spending a few days training with a world expert would adequately prepare you for performing surgery on someone?
The other thing to consider is, no accreditation is needed for anyone claiming to be a Forex expert mentor and anyone can build a fancy website to make them look credible. Given the potential earning ability of someone who really does know forex, why would they waste time teaching others for a few hundred ir even thousand dollars, their time is surely better spent trading for themselves

Sorry, but I’d be a hypocrite if I did this.
Take a look at the 3 ducks system on here. Its a very simple way to trade, ive had a good success rate with it.
When you’ve finished the school, take a look at the Maryo Charts thread here, he offers free signals and again has a decent success rate.

Good luck

Thanks Carlos for this advice really appreciate it

I am spending a lot of time going through all the course and quiz etc

I am not taking the course now I will take your advice

Thank you Carlos the online course is great…! learnt a lot

Is there a demo account you would recommend more for newbies? Planning to practice for 6 months before going on a live account - which broker would you recommend?

Once again thank you

AstroFX is a joke.

The course is insanely barebones.

It’s just babypips put into video format.

You see Support & Resistance, Fib, basic MAs. That’s it. Nothing that will make you profitable with FX.

Nothing about quant / algos. They’re setting you up for failure.

Dont take a course. Ever. Watch free content. Kevin Davey, Darwinex, ICT. Babypips of course. Read lots of books as well.

There might be some but I think you must do your learning with the school of pipsology. It contains a lot of information and can help you clear your forex basics without much hassle.