What will be the good option for investment in forex

Hi… I’m new to forex trading and… i tried some system and failed… now im looking for a best signal provider or best forex teaching site for learn and invest… can anybody give me an idea about this…

Please, don’t lose your learning concentration so early! Because, manual trading is much better than automatic trading service! In addition, maximum signal provider sites are fraud! So, my suggestion is, restart your demo once again, and try to learn technical and fundamental trading principles, here (BabyPips) you’ll get so many useful threads on technical and fundamental, spend enough time on Forex education!

If you are newbie then my advice would be to put the plan for investing on hold for a while. Take some time for learning and educating yourself first, the Babypips school here is great for a start. Before making investments here and there, you should possess enough knowledge and experience in order to decide where you can put your money otherwise you can quickly loose everything. This happens to a lot of people who think it would be easier to just copy some signals or give their money to a certain MM or some trading sites with doubtful reputation. Don’t be tempted as there is no easy way in trading. Put some efforts and you will see that in the end you would be even more satisfied. The more experience and knowledge you have, the better idea you would have on what to do with your planned investments.

Fully agree with LauChoKun and Sebastiano. Can you give us a bit of background as to where are you at in your progress? Maybe we can then guide you on where you should focus your attention…if you are a total newbie, then don’t invest your money this early. Focus on understand how the markets work. Support and resistance. How prices moves. Then start with one strategy and back test it (over a reasonable time) . Then demo trade.

If your a newbie best place to start is to click on the School tab at the top of this page and complete all the lessons, there is a wealth of information there, it’s free and worth more than most paid for training

maybe not enough time was spend on perfecting your strategy? try using as your foundation a simple strategy and use it on the most volatile pairs. and if it doesn’t work, it would be good to find a good teacher, but usually that’s hard and expensive.