Looking for a good broker/platform web site for a new starter

Hi, I am using fxcm at the moment as a demo and even though they are ok and the site is good but hurd one or two bad things about them on early cut of and trade not going though, I am thinking of trying Oanda as well as I keep on hearing there name as a good broker, any ideas would help.

Hi,

depends if you just want the platform to execute trades or for charting aswell.

My honest opinion of Oanda is great spreads average platform and average charts.

the other one that comes to mind is saxobank.

N

OANDA is good because you can demo forever, it comes handy even when you choose another broker to trade off from, you can still “try” your new tactics there with a game account.
However thaey have a great flaw that you will recon later. NO monthly charts, or weekly either. That you will get from other sources. ( OFC, if you will need them, supposing you will not turn to a fundamentalist!!!):smiley:

Hi N_aftab,Thanks for the advise I have hurd of Saxobank, As I trade or live in the UK I think that is the uk version of fxcm and will have a go,thanks again. Unfortunately the more I look around the net for forex information like everything in life one person will say this a good thing to 2 peoples saying bad things and vice versa but thanks again as it is like a mine field out there and will defo look into this .