Binary Options. Beware!

Sorry, I meant demo accounts.

Hello D. Paterson (I never remember your name :slight_smile: ), have you ever tried IgMarkets for binary options? I have tried a demo account because I found a great strategy for binary options and I got a lot of money without prices or time manipulations.

Have to agree with Shr1k Trading in the financial markets offers both potential rewards and the risk of loss. Prudence is advised. Never Trade digital options with funds you cannot afford to risk.
Generating profits with binary options trading is not an easy task. Finding the right binary options broker is always the hardest part of the challenging quest to high profits. I was so lucky. After a long time searching and investigating, I found the best platform for me, easy access,and good speed . Real time and up to date prices for commodities, stocks and currencies. Great returns. As they say keep it simple keep it profitable.

Care to share the strategy???

I’m running the test, if the winning percentage remain so high I will sell the strategy on web at a price that will allow those who will buy it to recover money in a few weeks.
I think I’ll sell it in Italian and then in English, so you will be able to read Italian reviews and then decide if I am a cheater or not :slight_smile:

Why not do it in English first? You’ll have a much bigger market to sell to??!

I’m Italian and I have to recruit people who know English and Italian. First Italian and Russian, then English :slight_smile:

What is your strategy? If it’s evolved in Martingale, I would refrain after reading this post: Binary Options Martingale Strategy | Binary Options Broker Reviews

If you have it in English, I could glad to do review about your strategy :smiley:

I am an Italian also, and I can translate it into English, Russian and Hebrew. contact me at arimont [at] gmail [.] com

Thank you for information. I suppose impatience killed the cat rather than curiosity alone :5:

Hope your strategy has a way around this - 'Understanding Binary Options: What Beginners Need to Know’

Who has any experience with those robots they offer everywhere around the internet?

Most don’t work … While most trading these days is program trading, these robots are not sophisticated enough to generate a profit. If you fully understand the trading algorithm then you could turn it off when conditions aren’t right and back on when they are once again right. But then if you understand that, then you can write your own…

I have never seen any. Guess as it is not MT4, they must be completely different then.

I have spent two weeks researching binary options and to me it looks like gambling. Will stick to normal traing I think, thanks for the info guy’s. :smiley:

He’s got no strategy! What can he possibly have if this is nothing more than gambling! If there was the possibility of having a real strategy to make high profits he wouldn’t have to sell it or waste his time promoting it because he would be just too busy making big profits just by using his strategy but he’s not and that’s why he wants to sell it and not share it. Think about it, if I have a strategy that can make me thousands of dollars why would I waste my time and get headaches trying to run a business selling this strategy? Really think about it. This guy has nothing to offer, this is just like those guys selling trading systems as holy grails, or robots that make thousands, why aren’t they using them themselves? Why are they trying so hard advertizing their product all over the place instead of dedicating their time using their strategies to make tons of money? Simply because their strategies don’t even come close to their expectations and that is the only reason they want to sell it! Successful traders do not need to sell their strategies to others, if they need to share what they know they usually write a book and sell it for the average price of a regular book and not for $497 “if you buy it today” while supplies last! I always become very suspicious about people with secret strategies!

The truth about binary options is that these, even though they are currently legal in the US, is just another form of gambling and the numbers go towards the broker selling you the option. You have to be correct 80% of the time if you want to make a good living at it. My advice forget you ever heard of this scam because, even though many brokers say it’s not a scam, it is indeed a scam!

Same thought here, amigo.
Making money with forex every day, so why change ??

BUT… it is ALWAYS good to orientate yourself on what goes around.

Has anyone have any experience trading binary options and what are some of the best binary options brokers out there for USA

Hi erum

I have been doing binary now for 6 months or so …you really have to know what your doing when you play binary options and you have to be your own boss…don’t use brokers and never take bonuses …ever…you win you loose its your money no one elses…binary is not gambling you have to be smart/quick thinking to do binary…its a whole new way of trading and training your mind…especially the 5min/15min/trades …goodluck…try getting signed up with a platform but don’t use there bonuses…because its false financial comfort …make your own mistakes not the brokers…you’ll feel better if you loose on your own merit rather than the brokers fasle signals/signals…

One of the biggest brokers doing binaries in UK is IGIndex.

On their site, in large bold is a warning, ’ You should note that binary bets are not subject to regulation by the Financial Services Authority’ - (the UK regulator).

Guess who does regulate binaries - The Gambling Commission.