Binary Options Brokers

Hi, anyone you can recommend me on a leading binary brokers which is regulated and honest?

Hope this link can help you:
Top 10 Binary Options Brokers: List of best trading Brokers Websites

But follow my experience, 24Option and OptionTrade are two good regualated brokers and have high payout and fast payment. Give them a try!

OptionTrade and 24 are CySec regulated and I would personally prefer Optiontrade as a choice, but over all its up to yo

Hi James, you can check https://ctoption.com/ besides this forum. Hope, you’ll be benefited.

Adam, you are right. I also agree with you. Thanks.

tnx,
it’s has a lot of articles. gr8!

I just found out this BO review sites, I think it would help a lot. Just read, Binary Options Brokers 2014 | Binary Options Platforms | Binary Options Trading Brokers

As the binary options market is relatively new, options brokers pop up and some disappear quite quickly, so check how long they have been operating for. I personally use Binary.com who have been operating since 2000, are licensed and have won industry awards.

Are you trading in the UK? If so, look for brokers who have sterling trading accounts, a lot seem to be aimed at the US market. Another thing to look for is; do they have a UK telephone support number, so that you can speak to someone if you do encounter any problems.

Aside from trust, features differ widely in terms of support and training materials offered, deposit size, trade size, assets traded. Some also offer demo account so that you can try before you buy. So do your own homework first. Good luck :slight_smile:

Here is a link to a website that may prove valuable source of information on selecting a binary broker.
Binary Options WatchDog! Fighting Scams. Protecting the Industry!
Hope it helps.

I agree about this broker, I read 24option review when I was comparing brokers. And according to its regulation, variety of assets and services qualities, it seems to be one of the best.

There are many regulated binary brokers but sometimes they also do disappoints their traders, so it is necessary to look for the right broker before you start investing with them. Do some research work by finding trader reviews which can easily be found on internet. This will make you easier to choose the right broker.

I am currently trading with [B]CToption broker[/B], because they act fair. Made a healthy deposit and had no issues with cash outs (i refused the bonus). I will continue to trade here.

Bonuses are only good when you know the terms and conditions of the respective broker, otherwise returning the bonus and withdrawals will be difficult. However, I have availed 100 % Cash Match Bonus from Optiontrade and so far I am going good.

With inside option, I had an amazing Experience with them. Inside option is a leading binary option broker who can provide you with the best way to trade the market. They pay as requested and on time. I made a withdrawal request and I must say that they are very fast at processing. I recommend them for everybody.

i trade Broker official, making some good profit some extra money . i just placed a withdraw request and will see if everything will be ok. i will share with you guys