Forex Binary Options Broker

Hello,

Anybody use a binary broker and is being able to succsefully withdraw his money from it.Dosen`t scam you in the last minute saying it was 1 pip under and so on?
Thank you

Well, I’m not a binary option trader but seems like most of these Options brokers are new comers.
Among those, I figured out that the well known Market.com Forex broker has already launched an option binary as well under the name of Topoption. I didn’t get a chance to give it a shot so check it on your own risk.
Hope it could help.

I have good experience with topoption if that counts :slight_smile:

Currently I am trying binaries with Optiontrade.Though I switched to this type of trading due to lowered margin requirements, I get the same profit as in spot trading. I was searching a broker putting on top of assessment regulation issue, particularly a broker with MiFid (EZ) control. This feature put internet business on the line with offline business so most probably company will stay in the frame of legality and integrity, cuz penalty and fines are something common even for insignificiant faults.

BossCapital
Didn’t try them by myself but heard from other that they are ok

I do not get used to trading in binary option yet. I prefer to trading the broker which providing metatrader 4. I read in some forums that binary option is the new generation of income and useful. I will try trading in binary option but in the demo account first

How’s about your trading? I also see BO trading is newer but I still not clear about its advantages compared with forex trading.

Anyone can share about Opteck review and detailed features and bonus information, I’m kinda scared from review sites though so I would like to hear if someone has personal experience to share…

Hi JamieJohn,

I’ll recommend you to try stockpair, it’s regulated, and been trading with them around a year, I provided the verification documents they asked me for and since then no problems with the withdrawals, they are fast too, i used skrill to deposit, they take around 1 business day and my money it’s on my skrill account. 100% recommended.

If I were you, I would go with Banc De Binary. Withdrawal will always take a while, and I think it was done in purpose so that they can earn extra money investing your money before they let it go. 24Option is decent, but if you decide to leave them, then I would recommend traderush or eztrader. Read more binary options broker reviews - such as this one Best Binary Options Broker - Bestbinarybroker.net to have a better picture.

Options broker are not as regulated as forex broker, so be careful, go with the best ranking one.

Good luck trading binaries. I’d say it’s harder than FX.

Do your statement based or baseless ?? about option broker do not have regulation. I think option and forex is same.
Do you ever trade with firstbinaryoption.com broker?. its registered in FSA

Hello,
I’m thinking about binary option trading. Who has experience with that? I’m comparing brokers - OptionTrade and 24Options

Now I see that OptionTrade and HotForex are in the same group. So I think its more safe here

optiontrade is powered by hotforex which is a good thing in my opinion being under a well known broker, it gives them more reason to serve correctly

Yes, this two brokers are in the same group. Good trading condition and technical background.

I’ve opened real forex account in HotForex. So I think it is good opportunity to trade in option too

I trade on forex and binary options in the same time but for binary options usually I use mobile platform. You trade now on binary option in Option Trade or in another broker?

Nowadays there are many reliable and unreliable brokers in Binary Options industry so in order to find the best one, go online and check out the different Binary Options brokers reviews. Make a comparison of the Regulations, Foundation Years,Payouts%, Platforms, OS Compatibility, the quality and availability of Support, Funding/Withdrawal methods and diversity of Forex, Commodities, Stocks and Indices . By doing your research beforehand, you can narrow down your options to two or three brokers before making a final decision.

In the UK it is worth either holding out for FCA regulation (apparently it is coming - binary options brokers to be FCA regulated or looking for a broker that has [I]registered[/I] with them already. The FCA will provide so much more consumer protection than the CySec regs. Bear in mind though that registering with them is not the same as being [I]regulated[/I] by them - that is what UK consumers really need.

Are you looking for a forex broker also offer binary option trading? Just a little confused as I always think Forex and Options are different.