Binary.com is where i trade....where do you trade?

looking for traders who trade at binary.com…and also a member in here who wants to help out a brother in dear need.

Hello there mate i use binary.com sometimes but the honest truth is that the risk to reward on the bets are in the bookmakers favour, you cant control your risk as well as spresd betting

I would recommend using binary options for expiry times of 30 to 60 days which could work,?

I used to have an account with 24 option but the returns weren’t great, after giving trading a go myself i found i did better than they were doing! I then opened up an account with CToption, i see great returns weekly and they keep me in the loop updating me frequently.

I trade on OptionTrade since some good time, they are powered by reputed forex broker and the returns in BO trading is also good for me.

i use binary.com for end of day trades and 5min trade on non farm payroll eur/usd

i have used optionfair in the past with zero problems

Indeed binary dot com is a very old name in binary options trading history.

Hi, guys
I personally trade binary options, I enjoy a lot and I’m trading with Broker Official from a while , I feel comfortable and the platform is very simple. For the last 3 months I made $5000 , I started with $500 so I’m glad with my profit.

Hey patterson7, i also just started to trade with Broker Official and I’m glad that i found a positive comment about them. I’ll give it a try.