Binary options Strategy discussion/devepment :)

Hi all,

I am relatevly new to Binary options. I have tried many diffrent strategies, and many diffrent sources of information, but with little sucsses until i decided to go with 1 and start modifying it… I got out of it around 65-70% win ration which is not bad but the figure 75% is a more solid one for making some profit . So my Idea for this thread is to show the strategy I came up with, which will take some time cuz I need a few more days to test it before I post it for all of you to see, ofcourse I will share indicators + template for the strategy for anyone who wants to use it :slight_smile: The idea here is to discuss and develop it more or if anyone else has another strategy email me or PM me on babypips and I will start another thread with the same headline plus the name of the strategy anyone wishes to discuss/develop with the help of the other members in the forum, my vision is for every strategy to have its own thread so that the information doesnt spill in all the pages with diffrent strategies :slight_smile: I dont ahve much time to post in baby pips so I will log atleast once a day to answer all question and to discuss with all of you who are interested in this thread :slight_smile:

Have a profitable day mates :smiley:

1 Like

Please I will appreciate it if you can post the strategy on babypips immediately you have finalized the process because I just lost all my start capital ladt week on options

1 Like

No matter what, at the expire time you’re dead!
BO makes FX a walk in the park.

1 Like

85% of all options expire worthless. You are trading binaries…

Hmmm!

1 Like

Hi i just found this thread you should check it out, cheers.
http://forums.babypips.com/binary-options-futures/71843-binary-options-strategy-w-no-name.html

I actually find trading Binaries a lot easier as it’s controlled risk.

This the biggest advantage of binary options. You cannot lose more than your invested capital. If you are good with short term technical indicators, you can actually make money with binary options.

Charles

1 Like

:smile: . Got wiped out this week.

Pls PM me any short term strategies you have.

Please send me the indicator and strategy let me give it a try.

1 Like

This the greatest preferred standpoint of double alternatives. You can’t lose more than your contributed capital. In the event that you are great with here and now specialized markers, you can really profit with paired alternatives. Here We Go- Nadex Strategy

1 Like