Making a decision

Hi guys,

I have a question on my mind that i quite seem unable to answer and its really bugging me.

How to binary traders decide to PUT or CALL . On a one hour timeframe i mean do they use indicators and just estimate if it will be above a signal or just support /resistance if someone could just give me an insight please.

I cant seem to find the answer anywhere.

Thanks

Hey TJMC… have you been through the Binary Options portion of the School of Pipsology yet? If not, it’s a great place to start on understanding Puts and Calls, but it’s probably a good idea to go through the entire school to learn the analysis skills needed to use those trading vehicles safely. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Binary options are a lot more like gambling, i will try them soon but i did not choose my strategy yet

Hello TJMC

PUT if you predict the market will dip within the next hour(s)
Call if you predict the market will rally within the next hour(s)
Same analysis is needed using charts,
but for ordinary options you need to calculate the theoretical estimate of the price (Black & Scholes)

Good advise to do as PipCrawler says, Check the school.

same here mate - you did your first steps or?

You can use Put or Call option in binary option trading by checking their popularity votes but that does not apply to overall trading. Its just an indicator that could be helpful in deciding which option to call.

I can advise you to check Opteck review and to try demo account for practicing. It is free and you will better understand the trading process and can try your skills.

Hopefully you have chosen the right strategy for binary option trading, have you started binary trading as yet and what is the strategy you working on? I was looking at “Genesis – A New Way to Trade Binary Options” which is helpful for newbies in trading binary options. I hope you will enjoy trading binary options after reading this as it is 100% recommended for newbies.