NADEX binary options exchange for US traders

I got scammed by an overseas broker that refused to wire my money. So I decided to go with NADEX. And I am so happy I did. It’s regulated and that means I can remove my money at any time. Also, you buy contracts at different prices in essence creating a better r:r or even making a negative r:r and gambling that your position will pull through for a small profit. Recommended highly for all US traders.

[QUOTE=“BardBardy;770878”]I got scammed by an overseas broker that refused to wire my money. So I decided to go with NADEX. And I am so happy I did. It’s regulated and that means I can remove my money at any time. Also, you buy contracts at different prices in essence creating a better r:r or even making a negative r:r and gambling that your position will pull through for a small profit. Recommended highly for all US traders.[/QUOTE]
Hi nadex is good i like them
A question
What is the max time holding for each position there
I have experienced 24 h , is that same ?

Nadex offers weekly - 5 minute expiry’s. I prefer anything from 1 hour to weekly myself.

I guess they are not limited to US traders only…

Canada and Mexico, everyone else is out of luck.

Nadex has been an absolute blessing for me and my family. Clear explanations about everything they do, monitored and regulated, pays quickly ALL the time! What else can you ask for? We love Nadex!