Can you trust fiverr signal services?

I just noticed that there are lots of fiverr sellers providing binary options signal services at just $5. Can you trust those sellers? Have anyone tried?

My immediate reaction is to suggest at $5 you get what you’ve paid for.

My second feeling is that they are using this to generate leads for some product or service.

That could be a valid point, but not sure moreover signals are hard nuts to crack and instead of going for paid signals services i think it is better to read news sites and conclude at your own. It will also helps you getting more confident while trading.

What do [B][U]you[/U][/B] think, Azlan?

Suppose I was your sister, or your cousin’s wife, or whatever, and I came to you and said “Look, I don’t know much about trading at all, but I know you’re interested in it and that you’ve been a member of a forex-trading forum for a year: I’ve seen these people selling trading signals for $5 on Fiverr: can you trust those sellers?” How would you answer me? :slight_smile:

And another question: if you’d come up with a method of generating trading signals that were safe and reasonable to follow, would you sell them to the online public on Fiverr, or lease them to [I]Crédit Suisse[/I] for $100,000 per month plus a share of the income they generate?

Azlan. You started a year ago and took 5 or 6 quizzes at the school. Why did you stop? Think how much more knowledge of forex you would have today if you’d continued studying, instead of wasting your time looking for easy money.
Go back to the school and finish your studies, you’ll be a far better trader for it

No. I’m not looking for easy money. Yes, I’ve been burned off by some signal services/EA like those even before joining babypips. That’s around 2014. I’m just curious about those sellers because their buyers are leaving positive reviews. If anyone has been burned by those, usually they will show up in free forums like this. Before this signals are not provided at fiverr, just simple graphic design service. Of course I wouldn’t even want to try.

I am studying right now and learning from the web alone is quite difficult for me. So yes, in addition to asking questions in this forum, I also follow classes offline.

Yes, that’s a valid point.