What are some good books on forex trading and markets?

have please suggest me some books about forex tranding and system…
I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time
I am new in forex market so how will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex…

are you done reading babypips.com school?

ohh thnx so much… there have proper solution for my prob.!!:wink:

I heard China now holds $2 trillion; Rogoff asks if they really want to be holding
$4 trillion in five years?
How long will it be feasible for China to peg its currency to the dollar at a fixed exchange rate?
is that ri8?

I bet you cannot find any good resources to learn forex or binary options trading as it is presented in babypips school, every newbie must visit it once.

Why are you asking in the “Binary Options & Futures” forum?

May I recommend the forum’s advanced search function to you? A quick look for threads with the word “Books” in their titles brings up 281 listings. You see my point, perhaps? There’s a huge number of threads discussing what you’ve asked, without it necessarily being such a helpful idea to start yet another, which will inevitably just repeat a selection of information already available?

Personally, I recommend these books. :slight_smile:

Reading literature about forex and in particular about binary options is a good thing and is useful, but i think real trading is much more valuble, so it’s best to use a strategy, a demo account and practise, instead of just reading books.

Thanks for the link. A lot of them there but began to read.