difference between Binary & forex trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thinking of binary options? Read this
    http://forums.babypips.com/binary-op...tml#post806559

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Ray View Post
    Thinking of binary options? Read this
    http://forums.babypips.com/binary-op...tml#post806559
    Why do I have the feeling that all your posts from march are don't trade BO lmaoo

Quote Originally Posted by LvlOneTwenty View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that all your posts from march are don't trade BO lmaoo
    Because you haven't read all my posts

You have that feeling because you've sensed (as anyone can) that Carlos has plenty of experience and knows what he's talking about, and is one of the many serious traders here - just like myself - who mentions to recently-joined aspiring traders, whenever they ask, that trading binaries is a crazy and inappropriate way to start, and simply a method for handicapping their success-chances as much as possible.

That's part of the value of a forum like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lexys View Post
    You have that feeling because you've sensed (as anyone can) that Carlos has plenty of experience and knows what he's talking about, and is one of the many serious traders here - just like myself - who mentions to recently-joined aspiring traders, whenever they ask, that trading binaries is a crazy and inappropriate way to start, and simply a method for handicapping their success-chances as much as possible.

That's part of the value of a forum like this.
    Plenty of experience is a completely subjective comment. Who is to say that we don't have the same amount of experience? I've traded mutiple financial wheels. Stocks, futures, commodities, forex and recently binary options? like I mentioned if they are aspring traders educate them on what binarys are but you and him seem to have a biased opionions as if you lost the shirt off your backs from trading BO. If thats the case please share your experience with said traders so they can learn. Most of the comments are actually bringing a negatve sentiment to those who dabble in binarys. I would say people who dabble in binarys are the same who dabble in penny stocks a very small minority but at the end of the day people have made money and withdrawed that money.

Plenty of experience is a completely subjective comment. Who is to say that we don't have the same amount of experience? I've traded mutiple financial wheels. Stocks, futures, commodities, forex and recently binary options? like I mentioned if they are aspring traders educate them on what binarys are but you and him seem to have a biased opionions as if you lost the shirt off your backs from trading BO. If thats the case please share your experience with said traders so they can learn. Most of the comments are actually bringing a negatve sentiment to those who dabble in binarys. I would say people who dabble in binarys are the same who dabble in penny stocks a very small minority but at the end of the day people have made money and withdrawed that money.
    Very true - but when the FBI even comment on Binary options, suggesting that it's the biggest scam going then one has to consider what the majority of the 'brokers' are up to. The biggest red flag going, perhaps?

As posted on a previous thread - and if in doubt then feel free to check the home page here https://www.fbi.gov/

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  53.6 KB
    Last edited by Jezzode; 03-19-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Carlos, Lexy and Jezz are not bringing a "negative sentiment" for the sake of it or trying to belittle your own experience. Their advice is coming from their many years of combined experience and it is given in an effort to try to give a new trader the best possible start particularly as their starting capital is quite often minimal. It is up to the individual whether to take the advice but nobody can question that it comes from "a good place". Aside from the school it is the experience of other traders that most people come to Babypips for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzode View Post
    Very true - but when the FBI even comment on Binary options, suggesting that it's the biggest scam going then one has to consider what the majority of the 'brokers' are up to. The biggest red flag going, perhaps?

As posted on a previous thread - and if in doubt then feel free to check the home page here https://www.fbi.gov/

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  53.6 KB
    What the FBI recommends
    "Ensure that the trading platform is a designated contract market by checking the Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s (CTFC) Designated Contract Markets website. Thousands of entities promote binary options trading in the U.S., but only two are currently authorized to do so by the CFTC."

If you go with an overseas broker BO or FX you are doing so at your own perial. Let's be serious now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentally Flawed View Post
    Carlos, Lexy and Jezz are not bringing a "negative sentiment" for the sake of it or trying to belittle your own experience. Their advice is coming from their many years of combined experience and it is given in an effort to try to give a new trader the best possible start particularly as their starting capital is quite often minimal. It is up to the individual whether to take the advice but nobody can question that it comes from "a good place". Aside from the school it is the experience of other traders that most people come to Babypips for.
    Also as I said before what they are doing is basically saying hey i have expeirnce and everything but BO i have never did it or tried it because they have no proof saying they have. But since we have so much expiernce in other finincail wheels we know what we are talking about. Like the FBI website said use a broker that is registered by the CFTC. Which is only 2. Now your saying those 2 are bucketshops also? Just as I mentioned before there are plenty of traders being scammed by overseas brokers in both forex and BO because they go with brokers that arent regulated. Please tell me im wrong? BO is now but I bet theres more forex bucketshops then BO ones.

Forum Sponsors