Binary Options strategy

I’m trading binary options and as a newbie I haven’t got indicators settings to at least give me a 70% win ratio. Anyone to help me please. My name is Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah,

Five things immediately spring to mind …

(i) Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

(ii) Trading binary options rather than normal forex positions is putting yourself under a huge additional handicap, because as well as all the problems that all aspiring traders need to be able to overcome, you’re giving yourself a very substantial built-in house edge to overcome, [I][U]as well[/U][/I], thus stacking an already very tricky deck even further against yourself

(iii) It [B][U]may[/U][/B] be that looking for and defining the solution to your perceived problem in terms of “an indicator combination” is also making it more difficult than it needs to be: not all trading methods depend on using indicators; indeed, not even all [I]purely technical-analysis-based[/I] trading methods depend on using indicators

(iv) A really [I]long, slow, careful[/I] read through this thread may help you [U]greatly[/U]: 301 Moved Permanently

(v) Threads about binary options live in the Binary Options folder: [B]301 Moved Permanently :wink:

That’s for sure, without a good strategy on binary options, those who believe that here one can make a lot of money here is seriously mistaken, binary is not any easier than forex.

No indeed … but my point was more that even [B][U]with[/U][/B] a good strategy, it’s [I][U]still[/U][/I] much more difficult to make money from binaries than from regular forex trading, for the reason mentioned above.

And because of that, it’s actually an extremely poor use of time, effort, energy and resources for any aspiring trader.

I agree with this.

Lets just cut to the chase - the binary traders of today are plain and simple stupid. Their is not one single benefit to trading Binary Options above and beyond margined FX trading. It’s a losers game.

Well, I suppose the aspiring binary traders who post here asking about it are just “ill-informed” rather than stupid …

Absolutely.

Before you trade BO,if you cannot at the least scalp trade in forex, BO is not for you. No possible indicator combination can give you 70% results. Nothing can give 100% of anything. I have literally flip a coin in forex on a demo and in BO on a demo and some how magically won those trades. Even losing is not 100%