Binary options trading group

(For anyone seeing this thread for the first time.)

Ok so apparently I can’t get your emails for the chat so I’ll be posting trades that I see coming up in a new thread. Now this needs to be a group effort. I’ve been doing this for a while so I know how to trade binaries well. I don’t want to be the only one in here posting stuff. I’m gonna make a new thread called BINARY OPTIONS GROUP TRADING. Just join that thread. Put potential trades and we’ll confirm them and so on. Also I’m willing to give 10% profit to good trades people recommend!

kinda forgot to post this last night. been preoccupied.
trade : aud/usd
event : trade balance
direction : low
expiry time : 3:30am (+2GMT)
I have recently started trading high impact news events and have been relatively successful. this was a small trade(the minimum), well because this is still relatively new to me and because i am only now starting to gain some confidence in this method. looking for more of this in the future.
happy trading people.

attached is a pic of the trade.

Looks good bro! I’ll be posting my trades that I took today in a couple hours. Been up for a while.

so i’ll be trading again today, hopefully i make it back from the voting station in time for this one.
here are the details.
trade : usd/cad
event : building permits m/m
direction : low
expiry time : 02:30pm (GMT+2)
will post results later today.
cheers.

so results…
i actually took two trades the first was botched i got distracted and missed the entry by a good couple of minutes below is the graph.

the second was successful so i’m only down about $5.04.

i all honesty i expected the currency pair to react a bit more severely to the news.
also i think it would be well advised to select the trade closing after the news has come out(as i have done in my first post) so in this case, the next trade would’ve closed at 14:40 (GMT +2).
cheers.