What is Binary Trading?

Hey all,

I need to know about Binary Trading, Plz do share your thoughts and experience here,

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried googling & conducting some basic research yourself?
Becasue if you have your curiosity should have at least directed you to this site.
https://www.binarykings.co.uk/

And once you’re there simply click on the education tab & navigate to the e-book.
The mechanics of binaries really are extremely simple & straightfoward so you won’t find it too confusing.

The usual disclaimer should be inserted here of course, affirming that there are other firms also available & you should conduct your own careful due diligence.

If you need to know more just let your fingers do the walking & put your search browser to good use.
Seek & you shall find.

I found out this link to help you:
The ABC of Binary Options | Option Trade | Binary Options Trading | The Reliable Option

Hope it’s useful

binary option trading are available for trading 24/7, making it easy for anyone wishing to start trading in a simple manner.

I think you can easily Google to pick up some BO basic knowledge, and if you have any questions about it, just put here.

There is a free Binary Option Trading for Beginner Webinar in OptionTrade, who want to learn BO knowledge can reserve a seat in following link:
Webinars | Option Trade | Binary Options Trading | The Reliable Option

Before you will figure it out by yourself after incurring consecutive losses, short-term expirations are open to manipulations. I would ensure the broker you choose if fully regulated. If you have traded forex before, read this, The Binary Lie

I guess you can also learn a lot about binary options at babypips school. But learning about trading is possible only when you do it at your own by practicing demo account with brokers. I still trade demo at OptionTrade to test new strategies these days.

In finance, a binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes, either some fixed monetary amount (or a precise predefined quantity or units of some asset) or nothing at all (in contrast to ordinary financial options that typically have a continuous spectrum of payoff).

If you are a resident of the US, choices are very limited. You can’t have the cake and eat it too. You’re going to have to find an unregulated broker to trade binary options market. Only broker I know of is CTOption.

Being US resident is not freely, can do anything we want. Why like this??

this is a fake account or someone who works for a brokerage in Binary. It is all fake. They can control the software which you are trading with. Advertised as being connected to a bank :wink: Do not trade in binary. Ever

this is a fake account or someone who works for a brokerage in Binary. It is all fake. They can control the software which you are trading with. Advertised as being connected to a bank :wink: Do not trade in binary. Ever