Forex options? What kind of profit?

I am currently profitable in Forex with a custom strategy, but I am getting tired of the stress involved in big spikes or movements that go against me before my price target is reached.

So I am thinking about FX options.

My strategy is daytrading with high leverage (up to 1:1000), and I wonder what kind of returns I could get if instead I was trading options?

I think that Forex binary options have a maximum of 100% return, so I would be looking at call / put options, or since I have a price target (strike), spot options.

Any FX options traders here?

PS: this is a question for experienced traders

[QUOTE=“stealthepips;630690”]I am currently profitable in Forex with a custom strategy, but I am getting tired of the stress involved in big spikes or movements that go against me before my price target is reached. So I am thinking about FX options. My strategy is daytrading with high leverage (up to 1:1000), and I wonder what kind of returns I could get if instead I was trading options? I think that Forex binary options have a maximum of 100% return, so I would be looking at call / put options, or since I have a price target (strike), spot options. Any FX options traders here? PS: this is a question for experienced traders[/QUOTE]

I think you maybe confused with forex binary and forex options forex binary is something different I’m pretty sure , here Cheak this link out about forex option I think this is what your talking about. Forex binary is more like gambling in my opinion and is just as risky if not more than forex .

These links should sort of answer your question

Yes @Libertysilver is right…there is a difference between Forex Options and Forex Binary Options…you should study the difference, but I think that Forex Option is better

It is more like you are talking about the binary options trading. I have some ebooks, learning materials, got previously when I trained myself on it. I can give to you for free. Let me know if you want them…

Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options in a great new way and this trading industry has become more popular these days getting more noticed by trading professionals. It involves less risks than forex trading and easier to trade as well.