Forex Binary Options Broker

If I were you, I would go with Banc De Binary. Withdrawal will always take a while, and I think it was done in purpose so that they can earn extra money investing your money before they let it go. 24Option is decent, but if you decide to leave them, then I would recommend traderush or eztrader. Read more binary options broker reviews - such as this one Best Binary Options Broker - Bestbinarybroker.net to have a better picture.

Options broker are not as regulated as forex broker, so be careful, go with the best ranking one.

Good luck trading binaries. I’d say it’s harder than FX.

Do your statement based or baseless ?? about option broker do not have regulation. I think option and forex is same.
Do you ever trade with firstbinaryoption.com broker?. its registered in FSA

Hello,
I’m thinking about binary option trading. Who has experience with that? I’m comparing brokers - OptionTrade and 24Options

Now I see that OptionTrade and HotForex are in the same group. So I think its more safe here

optiontrade is powered by hotforex which is a good thing in my opinion being under a well known broker, it gives them more reason to serve correctly

Yes, this two brokers are in the same group. Good trading condition and technical background.

I’ve opened real forex account in HotForex. So I think it is good opportunity to trade in option too

I trade on forex and binary options in the same time but for binary options usually I use mobile platform. You trade now on binary option in Option Trade or in another broker?

Nowadays there are many reliable and unreliable brokers in Binary Options industry so in order to find the best one, go online and check out the different Binary Options brokers reviews. Make a comparison of the Regulations, Foundation Years,Payouts%, Platforms, OS Compatibility, the quality and availability of Support, Funding/Withdrawal methods and diversity of Forex, Commodities, Stocks and Indices . By doing your research beforehand, you can narrow down your options to two or three brokers before making a final decision.

In the UK it is worth either holding out for FCA regulation (apparently it is coming - binary options brokers to be FCA regulated or looking for a broker that has [I]registered[/I] with them already. The FCA will provide so much more consumer protection than the CySec regs. Bear in mind though that registering with them is not the same as being [I]regulated[/I] by them - that is what UK consumers really need.

Are you looking for a forex broker also offer binary option trading? Just a little confused as I always think Forex and Options are different.

They have this for quite some time now!

Been using Optiontrade for hedging purposes, they have higher payouts on some assets than other brokers (85% comparing to 75-80% with other BO brokers). Made around 8 withdrawals from them, no issues so far.

Good to know!

I’ve been with a few Options brokers and the ONLY one I’ve been able to withdraw money from is Options Rally. I strongly advise staying away from Tradersking as they are, in my opinion, a scam.

And who were the other brokers so we can keep off them?

I mentioned the above back in July, since then IG Index have started to offer binaries - and they are already regulated by the FCA due to them also offering spread betting (which is already covered by financial regs). As far as I know, they remain the only binary options broker regulated by the FCA - worth knowing for UK traders. IG Index

Since both brokers are market leaders, it might be difficult to compare both brokers however optiontrade is powered by a well reputed forex company.

Interesting

@Zuzit, you say you would recommend eztrader, I actually want to find out if its legit and hassle free before joining with them. Have you used eztrader and how good are their services