Trading with binary options, is it possible to earn this way? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzode View Post
    I don't doubt that profits can be turned with such a product (after finding a legitimate provider)- should one know what they are doing in the realm of understanding if the market is simply going 'up' or 'down' over the expiration date of the binary option in question.

However, what I don't understand is that if an individual has this level of knowledge and experience then why not trade Spot FX instead - where you can earn multiples of what is paid on Binary Options.

Totally illogical.

Each to their own, I guess.
    There is plenty of reasons why someone might not trade in forex then BO. If you can read candlesticks BO might be easier then spot forex. Because if you are trading hour time frame, you are just using your analysis to predict where the next candle will go or the next 2 candles. This involves me only using 2 to 3 time frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Ray View Post
    Defending the indefensible, in my opinion. But i can understand why you would, having seen your youtube channel
    Thanks for looking at my youtube channel. btw

As you can see yes I promote BO, but through a regulated broker. Also from my youtube channel I dont offer any schools or sell signals. Most youtubers are trading through demo accounts claiming they are actually trading. All my videos were from a live account and they are just for me and whoever wants to see what im doing and understand. Its more of a Vlog that I can always look at and it makes me happy.
    Last edited by LvlOneTwenty; 03-19-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Trades are like buses, there is always another one around the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by LvlOneTwenty View Post
    There is plenty of reasons why someone might not trade in forex then BO. If you can read candlesticks BO might be easier then spot forex. Because if you are trading hour time frame, you are just using your analysis to predict where the next candle will go or the next 2 candles. This involves me only using 2 to 3 time frames.
    Fair enough - as I said I don't doubt that profits can be made with BO, at times.

They would not be my choice, but that's not to say that others may not prefer BOs.

I suppose the main point that many of the forum members here were trying to get at is that with BO it is critical to carry due diligence.

Forum Sponsors