OptionTrade Review

Hello All,

I have account with OptionTrade from last few months and I would like to know if any other trader is trading with this broker.

I don’t have problems with this broker and I think they’re paying fairly well. But as the saying goes, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket” and you might want to invest with another platform, try to consider CTOption. They also pay well, are professional and have courteous customer service crew. Thanks.

this is a fake account or someone who works for a brokerage in Binary. It is all fake. They can control the software which you are trading with. Advertised as being connected to a bank :wink: Do not trade in binary. Ever

the broker is good never the less, results show, and they are under a legit well known broker…

By asking fellow traders’ feedback of the same broker does not makes everything fake. And Indeed I still have the account with Optiontrade and I`m happy with it,

its ok, dont mind some of the replies with time u will get used to these kind of replies from traders/user alike. cheers.

It’s around more than six months of successful trading with this broker without any complaints, glad to noticed that besides too many complaints of binary options brokers in the market we still have a decent broker with nice feed backs.

It’s really like everything, I’ve heard good and bad opinions

Good to know that, thanks.