Binary forex dealing

Question Binary forex dealing

Started at the weekend with option 24 I've traded 17 times on a 60 second prediction and been successful 11 times but my money is only up by about £29 can anyone help me progress ???

This would be the place to ask.

A good starting-point might be to read the long thread called "Binary Options: Beware". Don't be put off by its length or its starting-date (it was updated as recently as yesterday).

Here's the "key concept", very briefly: binary options really compare very badly with spot forex trading in general (especially for relatively inexperienced traders) because quite apart from having the same learning-curve as anything else, there's a very considerable additional "house edge" to overcome, with binary options - so the overall odds of success really are that much worse. It seems to me to be a way of stacking the deck against yourself, in a field of activity in which only a tiny proportion of aspirants ever becomes successful.

Very few successful members of this (or any other) trading forum would really advise you to start out this way, I think.

Apologies indeed for greeting you by saying something I'm sure you didn't want to hear, and welcome to the forum.

So who would you suggest I should go through as I'm following the realtime on trade view.com with the bollinger bands and the MACD line and am earning a little but it doesn't seem to be an exact science I feel as I'm new it's more by luck than judgement. I want to seriously look in to this but don't want the odds stacked against me! Can you point me in the right direction please. I run my own business and am very successful but wanted to learn something else!! Thanks

I'm not familiar with tradeview.com, and shouldn't comment about that at all - sorry.

This is a highly recommended starting-place for forex-trading: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

This post might help/interest you, too (and there's another link inside it): http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-is...tml#post788082

Honestly, I'm sorry to start off, as your first contact here, by saying effectively "don't do that", as soon as you've commented on what you're doing, but I really do think it's fair to say that no successful traders would advise anyone to start with binary options.

The forum is a mine of useful information, for people getting started. I suggest you read your way through those "school" pages, and then start asking more specific questions after you're orientated. That's probably the best we can offer you. And good luck!

Forum Sponsors