Forum on Binary Options?

DOes anyone know of any good forum dedicated to binary options?

Hi, I guess you are on a right place to check binary option discussions on this forum. Please check the link and i hope it would help you.

http://forums.babypips.com/binary-options-and-futures/

That doesn’t answer his question.

I suggest using google.

Wow, thats helpful…not

Like imi says, theres a sub forum right here

Google is a lot more helpful then linking a sub forum he is already in… I can see why he said a “good” forum dedicated to trading binarys because if you think this place is good its not. Babypips is imo the best place to discuss forex trading. Anyone coming to this website is 99.9% trying to trade forex. The reason why it’s not a “good” forum for binary options is because like you or someone like you is discourging people to not trade with it at all. If this subforum was created for that reason, the websites creators would have said this forum is created to talk about why you shouldn’t trade BO’s. But like most forums it was created for contstructive conversaion. Like seriously there is possibly as many or maybe in more bucketshops in Forex then in binary options. Just like any broker, always do your research first.

Good point. The sharks that roam the forex seas are plentiful and are by no means unique to binary options.

I don’t really know about some good forums, but there are some resources on binary trade which may help you. I can PM you with some if you want. I find them very useful for me as a beginner